blh1218's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blh1218's Posts

I am trying to file a 1040NR in the 2022 Pro Series Professional, but am not seeing the 1040NR form, am I missing something? [removed[  
My client began getting foreign earned income on June 18, 2022, do I have to file for an extension throu June 2023 in order to qualify for the foreign Earn Income exclusion?  
PorSeries Basic
I wrongly prepared a 1040 instead of 1040NR, I did that in 2018 - 2020 and would like to correct it by amending the returns, I believe I have to do the amendment using ProSeries Professional. Can I ... See more...
I wrongly prepared a 1040 instead of 1040NR, I did that in 2018 - 2020 and would like to correct it by amending the returns, I believe I have to do the amendment using ProSeries Professional. Can I transfer my PDF file to ProSeries professional?
A nominal foreign Tax of $90.00 was reported on 1099-DIV where should it be recorded in order to get the credit?  
  The 3-story, 3-apartment building was bought in 2014, the owner lived in one of the apartments and rented the other 2. In 2021 the owner vacated the apartment and rented the entire building. The t... See more...
  The 3-story, 3-apartment building was bought in 2014, the owner lived in one of the apartments and rented the other 2. In 2021 the owner vacated the apartment and rented the entire building. The tax program did not pickup the depreciation deduction in 2021,
Two of the three apartments were rented until January, 2021, how does that affect the depreciation?
There is a three-story building in which the owner originally occupied one apartment that later was rented, in other words a partial rental was turned into a full rental in 2021. The program did not ... See more...
There is a three-story building in which the owner originally occupied one apartment that later was rented, in other words a partial rental was turned into a full rental in 2021. The program did not calculate any depreciation on the property. How do I figure out the depreciation?  
I made a request for signature but only the 1040 came up, I did not see the state return.  
I requested a signature but only the 1040 came up. I did not see the IT201, this is the first time this has happened?
Should I use form 4868 to extend the return or is there a special form for the 2555?  
A person starts work in a foreign country 06/2021 but will not meet the physical presence test until 06/2022 does she have to file Form 2555?  
Is a US Citizen working overseas, who does not qualify for the Earned Income Credit, subject to SE Tax while in the US? 
Do I have to use a separate Form 4562 or is there a way to add it on the existing 4562?  
A person did some extensive remodeling on a  residential rental property at the cost  of $45,000.00, how is that $45,000.00 depreciated, using ProSeries Basic?  
My client has a J-1 Visa bur meets the residency requirement for tax purposes, please confirm that he is subject social security?  And I assume that having met the residency requirement the 1040 will... See more...
My client has a J-1 Visa bur meets the residency requirement for tax purposes, please confirm that he is subject social security?  And I assume that having met the residency requirement the 1040 will be used.  
My client indicated that she spent $45,000 on repairs on a rental property but I suspect some of it was improvement, how should it be handled
I did get the answer regarding the US Treasury Bonds, as it turned out the person received $27,980.00, the bonds were bought long ago 50% discount. the face value was $13,375.00.   
the 1099-INT from the Department of the Treasury indicated $20,899.65 bu the face value of the bonds is $13,275.00.