jtaylor1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jtaylor1's Posts

Hi Rick, did you ever get an answer to your question?  I have a similar issue with a client and not sure how to handle this K-1.   Any help is appreciated! Jodi
I am trying to figure this out too.  Have been on the phone with support for 25 min and they have no idea what I am talking about.
Client owns 50% of property and other 50% was primary residence of their mother.  Property has been sold.  How to report sale on client's return.  Don't see a way to report full amount and then add %... See more...
Client owns 50% of property and other 50% was primary residence of their mother.  Property has been sold.  How to report sale on client's return.  Don't see a way to report full amount and then add % of ownership.  For now, entered 1/2 of sale price and basis.  Am i missing something?
I did speak to Lacerte on this yesterday and there is no work around.  Paper filing is the only option. 
Both taxpayer and spouse each have a LTC policy and received 1099-LTC this year.  Can we really not electronically file their returns?  I am getting a diagnostic but it doesn't make sense that I woul... See more...
Both taxpayer and spouse each have a LTC policy and received 1099-LTC this year.  Can we really not electronically file their returns?  I am getting a diagnostic but it doesn't make sense that I wouldn't be able to electronically submit it.
I don't see them listed in Lacerte to electronically file or complete.  Am I missing them or are they not available in Lacerte?