eshaverscampbell's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eshaverscampbell's Posts

I have a new tax client who didn't keep good rental property records.  I am unable to determine when the property first became rental property and what was the value of the property at that time to d... See more...
I have a new tax client who didn't keep good rental property records.  I am unable to determine when the property first became rental property and what was the value of the property at that time to determine the depreciation expense.  Do you have any recommendations?
Prior to the due date it was discovered that there was an error when the return was filed electronically.  Therefore, a corrected return needs to be filed.  How do you avoid the duplicate SSN error w... See more...
Prior to the due date it was discovered that there was an error when the return was filed electronically.  Therefore, a corrected return needs to be filed.  How do you avoid the duplicate SSN error when you try to file the corrected return electronically?  Do you have to file an amended return?
How do you determine gain or loss on sale of property when client does not have records of capital improvements