eaf1213's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eaf1213's Posts

I have been trying to request a signature for the 8879 and every time it says "Email ID missing or invalid". How do I fix this?  
  I keep getting this review error and I can't figure out how to fix it. Can anyone help?  
Does the IRS all e-signatures on form 8879-CORP?  Or only 8879 individual 1040?
They were never a C-corp. They were a SMLLC and then filed for S-Corp status with effective date 4/1/23. January to March information is being filed on schedule C. How do you mark the 1120S as a shor... See more...
They were never a C-corp. They were a SMLLC and then filed for S-Corp status with effective date 4/1/23. January to March information is being filed on schedule C. How do you mark the 1120S as a short year in ProSeries? 
My client elected s-corp status and was approved with effective date 4/1/22. I put in the effective date in ProSeries and it is giving me an error message. Is there a way around this? Pictures attach... See more...
My client elected s-corp status and was approved with effective date 4/1/22. I put in the effective date in ProSeries and it is giving me an error message. Is there a way around this? Pictures attached.
To clarify, by districts I mean any local tax entity in Ilinois. For example, Ohio has a tax district lookup that shows county, city and school district information by address. it gives tax rates if ... See more...
To clarify, by districts I mean any local tax entity in Ilinois. For example, Ohio has a tax district lookup that shows county, city and school district information by address. it gives tax rates if applicable for each.
Is there a way to lookup tax districts for Illinois addresses like Ohio has the Finder?
Disregard last message. I found it.
Disregard this post. I just found it. 
I don't see it anywhere on schedule B.
Where do you enter the interest on savings bonds total? I don't see it anywhere in ProSeries.
My client received inherited Metlife shares last year when her mom died. This is the 1099-B she received. There is no acquired date and no cost basis on the 1099-B. Her mom died 9/22/22. Would that b... See more...
My client received inherited Metlife shares last year when her mom died. This is the 1099-B she received. There is no acquired date and no cost basis on the 1099-B. Her mom died 9/22/22. Would that be the acquired date? Also where is box #5 in ProSeries? I can't find it anywhere. 
Yes, 2021. Is it possible it's too early to file it?
Yes, the client said they received their refund. 
No, I did not e-file the original return. The client filed on their own.
I am adding childcare expenses. 
Yes, marked both boxes.
Just checked and it says Federal Return not Federal Amended. The 8879 has the refund amount from the 1040X. So, it's using the amendment total but filing as an original return.
@Just-Lisa-Now- The return was rejected.😞 This is the rejection message.
Yep, that worked. Thank you 😊