Eddie903's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eddie903's Posts

Go to the efile tab on Proseries and locate the file in question.  See if it lets you check the status from there.  Sometimes they get hung up even though they are actually accepted already. it shoul... See more...
Go to the efile tab on Proseries and locate the file in question.  See if it lets you check the status from there.  Sometimes they get hung up even though they are actually accepted already. it should be a blue link that you can update the file through.  
3 different people all invested in building and selling a house.  Supposedly its a one off event so they didn't ask and all just invested in the house.  Client recieved the paperwork showing they own... See more...
3 different people all invested in building and selling a house.  Supposedly its a one off event so they didn't ask and all just invested in the house.  Client recieved the paperwork showing they owned/sold the house. How do I handle this so everyone pays their fair share of profits.  sold for 300000k every partner made 29000.  Just a jumbled mess and Im not confident where to start to get it straightened out.   
He is in Texas and shipped the bees to California for a month then they are shipped back.   
Client has a honey business and spent a good amount on new bees to restock his hives.   Since their life expectancy is less than  a year they wouldn't be depreciated, would they be considered livesto... See more...
Client has a honey business and spent a good amount on new bees to restock his hives.   Since their life expectancy is less than  a year they wouldn't be depreciated, would they be considered livestock included in Part 1 1.b or line 32 for for other expenses? 
still....Hold Ctrl and scroll up with the mouse wheel.
Hold Ctrl and scroll up with the mouse wheel. Edited to clarify, go to the home screen and select a file at random, do not open it.  look at your keyboard and find the Ctrl button on the bottom left.... See more...
Hold Ctrl and scroll up with the mouse wheel. Edited to clarify, go to the home screen and select a file at random, do not open it.  look at your keyboard and find the Ctrl button on the bottom left.  HOLD IT, grab your mouse and look for a little wheel that scrolls.  Scroll it up to enlarge, down to shrink text size.  
I have a client who went abroad in 2022. While in the other country, they caught covid and were not allowed to fly home.  They purchased multiple plane tickets and tested positive so they were not al... See more...
I have a client who went abroad in 2022. While in the other country, they caught covid and were not allowed to fly home.  They purchased multiple plane tickets and tested positive so they were not allowed to board the plane and were not refunded.  Would this be considered a medical expense? 
Watermark customer copy - Intuit Accountants Community
Easiest way when you click print, (to pdf or paper or even email heck why not) there is a little box to click that says watermark and you can input what you want watermarked on the copy.
F is auto generated once E is input correctly I believe.
Where did you find these instructions? I read it and am pretty sure I have it figured out but would like a second opinion. 
I have a client, keeping in mind this is his side of things, who states that he started to apply for ACA insurance.  He states he got a quote and then received an email stating he had to make a payme... See more...
I have a client, keeping in mind this is his side of things, who states that he started to apply for ACA insurance.  He states he got a quote and then received an email stating he had to make a payment or he wouldn't have coverage.  He did show me the email, and says he never made a payment, yet he received a 1095A this year. This guy works oilfield which supplies insurance so he had no need for the ACA insurance, but now they are charging him close to $4000 of it back.  I advised him to check and make sure it wasn't a mistake, and after speaking to someone, he says they told him "The government made the payment for you." I don't understand how he can have insurance for over a year and make zero payments and never have it canceled or any bills sent out.  Is there anywhere to report this? Is there any other advise in regards to this situation. 
Just a heads up, the estimated payment vouchers this year are printing with the wrong due dates.  Computer shows due 01/18/2023 voucher itself prints out 01/18/2022
Client requested his refund and wanted $600+ deferred, received refund and was charged deferral amount so received less than expected.  Is there a reason they wouldn't allow the deferral? 
I believe so, along with a 8948.
A client came in who has not filed since 2014.  As I understand it, they can no longer get a refund for 2015 & 2016, my question is in regards to credits.  Do they still get CTC for their daughter to... See more...
A client came in who has not filed since 2014.  As I understand it, they can no longer get a refund for 2015 & 2016, my question is in regards to credits.  Do they still get CTC for their daughter to help pay down their tax debt or is this credit lost as well. 
Under alerts when you open the program I believe they address this issue, don't recall exactly what they recommended, but if you haven't viewed them you should find the link. 
Same issue, glad to know I'm not crazy  
That's updated as of February 5th, the "American Rescue Plan" was signed March 11th, that's the stimulus all over the news and apparently according to my clients "Tik Tok" where some other tax pro is... See more...
That's updated as of February 5th, the "American Rescue Plan" was signed March 11th, that's the stimulus all over the news and apparently according to my clients "Tik Tok" where some other tax pro is saying they will get the next stimmy @Terry53029 
Google fu has failed me, I know the news is stating that taxpayers where both primary and spouse have ITINs qualify for stimulus, but everything I find from the IRS references  mixed status families.... See more...
Google fu has failed me, I know the news is stating that taxpayers where both primary and spouse have ITINs qualify for stimulus, but everything I find from the IRS references  mixed status families.  Even articles that state it cite IRS documents that do not match what they say.  Anyone have an idea if this is actually going to be paid out to families where both taxpayers have ITINs?