audreynadine's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audreynadine's Posts

2021 tax return due date to IRS
1099R only has boxes 3-10 on form. Box 3  employee contributions box 4 contributory amts, box 5,6,8,10 with no amounts, box 7 totals, box 9 Fed Tax W/H, box 10. Help?
I can't find the form to enter this 1099R from the US RR Ret Board. Employee contributions 29,210 contributory Paid 19114, Gross Paid 19,114 and Fed Tax W/H 1920.
When I sighed into proseries this morning my home base show all clients as transferred. All the 60 customers info I typed in is gone
bs here. I will wait patiently. Most Marylanders are patient I have many customers that didn't get their first unemployment check for 3 or 4 months after they applied. It took most of them spending 1... See more...
bs here. I will wait patiently. Most Marylanders are patient I have many customers that didn't get their first unemployment check for 3 or 4 months after they applied. It took most of them spending 12-15 hours at night to get into the MD unemployment portal and then they were unsuccessful at completing the login procedure. I believe them because it took me until the beginning of February to finish all my 3rd and 4th quarter business unemployment reports costing each customer $45.00 each quarter in late fees. Audrey Shaffer
Thank you, sir!  I sure do love a crab cake 🙂
2 weeks ago legislation passed reducing taxes on 2020 unemployment compensation in the state of Maryland. When will the program be updated?