carleigh82's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carleigh82's Posts

Anyone else seem to have wrong tax calculation today?  SIngle with taxable income of $17811 is entering zero tax liability ..... 
Nice of you to reply.  I still believe Intuit should follow up to find out why no status update after the 48 hours I was told it should be updated.  
Thanks.  There isn't a reply to that post either.  Yes, I have used the update status function daily.  When I called the help number for ProSeries on Friday 9/25 ... the tech told me to call the sta... See more...
Thanks.  There isn't a reply to that post either.  Yes, I have used the update status function daily.  When I called the help number for ProSeries on Friday 9/25 ... the tech told me to call the state ... I don't believe that is my avenue or responsibility ... especially since I pay Intuit to maintain and run the interface ... I tried to call again today, but I was too late ... office closed. 
I e-filed the 1040 and N-11 for 2018 on 9/21 - the Fed status is accepted, the state one still says Return sent to state.  Anyone else having any difficulty in e-filing for 2018?  I called and was to... See more...
I e-filed the 1040 and N-11 for 2018 on 9/21 - the Fed status is accepted, the state one still says Return sent to state.  Anyone else having any difficulty in e-filing for 2018?  I called and was told it should work.  ProSeries is waiting for the response from the STate ... how does one get a response from the State?