kgalloway-palmer's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kgalloway-palmer's Posts

Same thing here. I tried entering positive numbers with negative offsetting numbers in the input fields to zero back out, but that didn't work either. Curious to see if anybody has tried to e-file w... See more...
Same thing here. I tried entering positive numbers with negative offsetting numbers in the input fields to zero back out, but that didn't work either. Curious to see if anybody has tried to e-file with that diagnostic in place. I know there are some critical diagnostics that allow e-filing, and some that don't.
Thanks for the reply! We just made the switch from UltraTax, which had a dummy form showing what the 1040 would have looked like if the form were still only 2 pages long. I was hoping Lacerte would h... See more...
Thanks for the reply! We just made the switch from UltraTax, which had a dummy form showing what the 1040 would have looked like if the form were still only 2 pages long. I was hoping Lacerte would have something similar for ease of review. It's quicker to review everything presented on the pre-2018 1040 where everything is presented on 2 pages instead of all the new schedules, especially when the schedules keep changing.