jwwinter's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jwwinter's Posts

Hi, thank you for your reply. I am sorry for lacking details related to my question. This is a disqualifying disposition and it was an exercise and immediate sale. I am still trying to figure out if I... See more...
Hi, thank you for your reply. I am sorry for lacking details related to my question. This is a disqualifying disposition and it was an exercise and immediate sale. I am still trying to figure out if I just need to override the programs calculations or if I am still not understanding it completely. I thought your comment was answered well and am seeking further thoughts from you.
Thank you for those who have replied. I am sorry for lacking details. this is a disqualifying disposition and it was an exercise and immediate sale.
Client exercised $291,620 of ISO stock options all of which is already added to W2 (increased W2 to $459,250. regular wages are $203,630 net of $18,247 deduction for 401k contribution ). Only the sta... See more...
Client exercised $291,620 of ISO stock options all of which is already added to W2 (increased W2 to $459,250. regular wages are $203,630 net of $18,247 deduction for 401k contribution ). Only the standard deduction applies. The AMT report is adding the $291,620 back for what seems like a second time when calculating AMT.