Synergy's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synergy's Posts

the error message states license then Customer service took me too other page... I have 56 returns to efile... I have been on the phone since 8 am it is now 322 pm 2 phones holding listening to this... See more...
the error message states license then Customer service took me too other page... I have 56 returns to efile... I have been on the phone since 8 am it is now 322 pm 2 phones holding listening to this crappy music... what other options do I have as NO ONE IS PICKING up the calls. 
no this does not and Customer Service Reps have NO clue how to resolve... 3 days I have been having this issue...
I currently have 2 phone lines holding... the error I get when attempting too efile is EFIN Expired... I have worked with 4 reps so far each time.. updating screen sharing and nothing.. I get trans... See more...
I currently have 2 phone lines holding... the error I get when attempting too efile is EFIN Expired... I have worked with 4 reps so far each time.. updating screen sharing and nothing.. I get transferred off again to hold...
why oooooooooooo why is the software not working ..... and ProSeries Hold music is awful....
so I have been on with customer service and tech support for fast 5 hours with NO resolution...