Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.

dkh's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dkh's Posts

Let's hope they won't be 11 days after Feb 12th for individual returns.  Yikes!
Elderly client called to ask if she needed to cash the check before Biden is inaugurated.  She was told by her relative to hurry because the checks may not be good after today.   OMG! 😵       
I've got my HomeBase view set to show Date Organizer Sent,  Date client data Received, Ready to Efile Date.................................. what's not working for you?
There is a Settings icon at the upper left side of HomeBase right above the client count numbers and beside the red !.  Use this to modify your HomeBase view.
I use the direct entry on Schedule D like @rbynaker mentioned.   No need to attach a pdf with this method. See Sched D instructions page D-12 - Line 1a and 8a - Transactions Not Reported on Form 8949... See more...
I use the direct entry on Schedule D like @rbynaker mentioned.   No need to attach a pdf with this method. See Sched D instructions page D-12 - Line 1a and 8a - Transactions Not Reported on Form 8949.   This is wonderful for those clients with 100's of transactions.  
No, but that'd be a great feature.
Others seem to be having issues with receiving business return acknowledgments too  2019 Pro Series e-file acknowledgement - Intuit Accountants Community thanks for sharing your deleted comment....... See more...
Others seem to be having issues with receiving business return acknowledgments too  2019 Pro Series e-file acknowledgement - Intuit Accountants Community thanks for sharing your deleted comment.....   😊        
@tjg1960  that's correct  -    2018, 2019,  and 2020 returns - no efiling until Feb12th
efile for individual returns is shut down until Feb12th     Efile for business returns opened Jan 8th.    Have you updated the 2019 program?  Was there an error in the corporate return to prevent it... See more...
efile for individual returns is shut down until Feb12th     Efile for business returns opened Jan 8th.    Have you updated the 2019 program?  Was there an error in the corporate return to prevent it from efiling? did you get a efile rejection or did it just not convert/transmit?
@ajp   If your seeking efile acknowledgments for recently submitted returns you won't find them - efile shut down in Nov2020 and will be shut down until Feb 12th. Also, you have me really curious as... See more...
@ajp   If your seeking efile acknowledgments for recently submitted returns you won't find them - efile shut down in Nov2020 and will be shut down until Feb 12th. Also, you have me really curious as to what you removed..... I could use something humorous this morning.      Just had a client tell me he was taking his business elsewhere because I require a mask to enter the office.   Told me he didn't care about my health!
😏 geez I fell for that snipe hunt......lol       
@BobKamman           Is that for real?    
I'm not on a network so won't really be of any help but let's see if we can get ProSeries  @Orlando  are your ears on this morning?   Can you assist?
only 11:30 here but it is 5 o'clock somewhere   🥃   (english breakfast tea with honey)
Help me find where you are....   @robertmazza wrote:   The instructions to enter the letter P for Member loans to the LLC.    I'm not familiar with entering the letter P  and then maybe I c... See more...
Help me find where you are....   @robertmazza wrote:   The instructions to enter the letter P for Member loans to the LLC.    I'm not familiar with entering the letter P  and then maybe I can help with the allocation
Use Schedule K-1 Worksheet (where you enter name and address of members) allows you do Special Allocations, enter Capital adjustments and Basis adjustments