Art Leonard's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art Leonard's Posts

I'm trying to efile a 7004 for an S corp. It was rejected, but the diagnostics commingle the tax return problems with the extension problems. For example, the shareholder ownership doesn't add up to ... See more...
I'm trying to efile a 7004 for an S corp. It was rejected, but the diagnostics commingle the tax return problems with the extension problems. For example, the shareholder ownership doesn't add up to 100 %. That's needed for the return but not for the extension. It would help if you could list only the extension problems. Or at least make a separate list.
S Corp module, form 7203, form item C, a shareholder has more than one block of stock. Where do I enter the info for each block.
1.  S Corp module 2022 Sheet 9 code 105 asks for amount I put in code 791. Why does the same info have to be input twice? 2. I press F1 when I'm in code 791 and fields to the right. Every one asks f... See more...
1.  S Corp module 2022 Sheet 9 code 105 asks for amount I put in code 791. Why does the same info have to be input twice? 2. I press F1 when I'm in code 791 and fields to the right. Every one asks for type of debt. It should ask for a dollar amount.  
2022 Indiv CA res with Kansas source income Diag 49027 says KS source AGI should be the same as worldwide income computed as if taxpayer were a full year KS res. Not so. 
On 8/26/22 I opened case 1586 998 661. Today I received a completely unsatisfactory response. Totally useless. The case has been closed.
It would be helpful if this form had a total.
I called 800-933-9999 Why do I wait on the phone > 1/2 hour?
Yesterday I called, discussed a problem with your tech support and was told the case would be escalated. Today it does not appear on  the Service Request list. Is that according to design?
Your call back system should be left on all the time. I'm OK with getting a call back after the day I call. It's awful to be kept waiting. If you took a poll of your patrons, I'm sure an overwhelming... See more...
Your call back system should be left on all the time. I'm OK with getting a call back after the day I call. It's awful to be kept waiting. If you took a poll of your patrons, I'm sure an overwhelming majority would agree with me. I don't know why you say I can leave the room while I'm waiting on the phone. 
Why do you disconnect the call back feature? If you call me back the next business day, that's OK. It's much better than waiting. I made a call 25 minutes ago and I'm still listening to music. There ... See more...
Why do you disconnect the call back feature? If you call me back the next business day, that's OK. It's much better than waiting. I made a call 25 minutes ago and I'm still listening to music. There are times I have to wait more than an hour. I can't leave my desk or use the phone while I'm waiting. Very aggravating!!
I call technical support, 800-933-9999 at 3 PM and I have to wait on hold, usually more than an hour. Why can't the call back feature be available? I have no problem receiving a call back the next da... See more...
I call technical support, 800-933-9999 at 3 PM and I have to wait on hold, usually more than an hour. Why can't the call back feature be available? I have no problem receiving a call back the next day. I DO have a problem waiting, since I can't use my phone or leave my desk.