Wuhrman's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wuhrman's Posts

One other thing.  After I repopulated the Home Base, I didn't yet have all of my EF acknowledgments, and all returns looked as if they hadn't been filed yet.  I solved this by highlighting all return... See more...
One other thing.  After I repopulated the Home Base, I didn't yet have all of my EF acknowledgments, and all returns looked as if they hadn't been filed yet.  I solved this by highlighting all returns in the EF screen, then: 1.  Clicking on E-File; 2.  Clicking on Electronic Filing; and 3.  Clicking on Update Acknowledgment Status of Selected Returns/Extensions/Payments. And voila, all of my e-filing statuses are now back up to date.
Okay, I spoke to tech support this AM.  The corruption was in the AppData directory.  So they took me to: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Intuit\Common\Authorization\v3\CefSharpBrowserCaches\protax19 ... See more...
Okay, I spoke to tech support this AM.  The corruption was in the AppData directory.  So they took me to: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Intuit\Common\Authorization\v3\CefSharpBrowserCaches\protax19 where I had to delete everything.  Then I restarted ProSeries, and it allowed me to login, etc.  One further thing -- because I had uninstalled and reinstalled first, my Home Base no longer showed all of my files, so I had to use Options to redesignate my chosen data directory, and then run Database Maintenance to repopulte my Home Base.  It was time consuming, but got the job done. Thanks again, Lisa, for your help last night.  Even though your suggestions didn't resolve it, I sure appreciated your working with me on your own time.
Thankfully, 2006 through 2018 are still working (I checked them all). I just acquired a new (well, refurbished) computer about 2 months ago, so it would seriously suck if I have to replace it.  Supp... See more...
Thankfully, 2006 through 2018 are still working (I checked them all). I just acquired a new (well, refurbished) computer about 2 months ago, so it would seriously suck if I have to replace it.  Support is closed, so I can't do anything more tonight.  No point in worrying about it until tomorrow. Aren't you nice to follow up with me?  Hope you have a pleasant evening.  Stay well, and safe.
Nope, uninstalling, renaming, and reinstalling didn't work either.  But I did get a message that said "ProSeries Access Rights requires an important file that is missing, corrupt, or has been modifie... See more...
Nope, uninstalling, renaming, and reinstalling didn't work either.  But I did get a message that said "ProSeries Access Rights requires an important file that is missing, corrupt, or has been modified.  Please contact ProSeries Technical Support at www.proseries.com/support."  So I guess that's the next step. Thanks anyway, Just-Lisa-Now.
I've done everything except the uninstall and reinstall.  Guess that's next to try.
I've been using 2019 ProSeries Professional all year, and suddenly, this afternoon, it won't start.  When I click on the icon or the .exe file, it commences start-up, but then freezes.