robbieldillon's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robbieldillon's Posts

Brittney, Here is some additional information on the 2023 "print error" showing on all 4 Vouchers for the Tax Year 2022 1040-ES Estimated Payment Vouchers.  Below is a link to the IRS approved 1040-... See more...
Brittney, Here is some additional information on the 2023 "print error" showing on all 4 Vouchers for the Tax Year 2022 1040-ES Estimated Payment Vouchers.  Below is a link to the IRS approved 1040-ES Vouchers for 2022.  If you will notice on Page 11, the IRS changed the main heading at the top of each Voucher, this year to read: 2022 Estimated Tax, with the Payment Voucher # showing in smaller print on the right side of the form, instead of the prior year's version which read as follows: 2021 Form 1040-ES Payment Voucher 1 (Pro Series is still using this old formatted version) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf Hope this helps.  
This is in response to the Tax Year 2022 - 1040- ES Payment Vouchers printing last year's (2021) due dates.  I just updated and also refreshed (2/16 @ 6:30 pm Central Time), and the due dates have no... See more...
This is in response to the Tax Year 2022 - 1040- ES Payment Vouchers printing last year's (2021) due dates.  I just updated and also refreshed (2/16 @ 6:30 pm Central Time), and the due dates have now been corrected.  Unfortunately, they also changed the Tax Year on the Vouchers to indicate the payments are to be for Tax Year 2023.    Hopefully this portion of the intended fix, can be corrected soon.
Can anyone assist, please?? Although ALL of the latest updates have been received and installed for all products, prior to attempting to efile any federal or state return, the ARKANSAS state return ... See more...
Can anyone assist, please?? Although ALL of the latest updates have been received and installed for all products, prior to attempting to efile any federal or state return, the ARKANSAS state return is rejected and only the Federal return is successfully transmitted.    An Error Code 54 is always received, regardless of the # of times I attempt to efile, even after REtrying to refresh updates, reboot entire system, etc. and nothing seems to work..      The ProSeries website indicates the AR1000 for Full Year Arkansas residents is EF ready, although the proper name for this state tax form is AR1000F, as it is specifically identified and named in the ProSeries tax program software. Even after 2+ hours on the phone today with Tech Support , I was now told NO ARKANSAS Tax Returns CAN be efiled until after February 10, even though this information completely contradicts what the ProSeries website indicates.   I understand 2/10 is the date ProSeries states will be the next release on some of the other AR forms, but the AR1000F for full year residents or AR1000 as ProSeries has referenced, is the 1 basic form used by any AR resident, that would have a need to file an AR return, even if no other form is needed.    Thanks 
What determines the income limits of $157,500 / $315,000?   Is it the combined total of ALL income W2s, rental gross or net, and schedule c (gross income before or after deductions?