Beckyf's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beckyf's Posts

I have a nonresident shareholder of an Indiana S corporation, and the program is allocating 100% of the state research credit to him although he is just a 10% shareholder. When I indicate that he is ... See more...
I have a nonresident shareholder of an Indiana S corporation, and the program is allocating 100% of the state research credit to him although he is just a 10% shareholder. When I indicate that he is an Indiana resident, the program allocates correctly. This needs to be corrected!!!
Yes, that's how I entered. Also, I just think that ProSeries needs to work on this new Form 8997 because another thing I noticed is that it didn't carry forward last year's QOF gain deferral informat... See more...
Yes, that's how I entered. Also, I just think that ProSeries needs to work on this new Form 8997 because another thing I noticed is that it didn't carry forward last year's QOF gain deferral information which needs to be reported on the form. Also, the names of the QOF's did not get transferred correctly to the form. I will see if I can contact their customer service...
My client invested in more than one QOF in 2019 but the total line only includes the entry on the first line. The total does carry to the Form 8949 for the total deferral of gain, however. If I over... See more...
My client invested in more than one QOF in 2019 but the total line only includes the entry on the first line. The total does carry to the Form 8949 for the total deferral of gain, however. If I override I get a message that the return may not be able to be 3-filed.