LauraJ0's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LauraJ0's Posts

In the draft instructions for 2022 filing, if the partnerships meet the first two criteria of the "Domestic filing" exception (1. No or limited foreign activity and 2. U.S. Citizen/resident alien par... See more...
In the draft instructions for 2022 filing, if the partnerships meet the first two criteria of the "Domestic filing" exception (1. No or limited foreign activity and 2. U.S. Citizen/resident alien partners), a notification must be sent to all partners, dated no later than two months before the due date without extension for filing the partnership's 2022 Form 1065, which means the letter must be sent (by mail or electronically) by Jan. 15, 2023. Will Lacerte generate this letter and assist in sending it electronically? If not, where can I find the exact information that needs to be in the letter?
I didn't know we had an option not to, how do we turn the borders off?
What about the borders, did your update fix them? Do they all lineup or do some of the lines keep going?
Did they fix the border issue? I just printed an organizer and it still looks terribly unprofessional.
Did the border issue on the organizer get fixed?
Turns out it can be done! Finally figured out how; you can only e-file one at a time by unchecking the others before sending 👍
Is there an update happening soon, that will allow multiple LLC's to be file in Texas for one client? Getting an error now that says "Validation Failure: Error 703: Duplicate Social Security Number: ... See more...
Is there an update happening soon, that will allow multiple LLC's to be file in Texas for one client? Getting an error now that says "Validation Failure: Error 703: Duplicate Social Security Number: A tax filing with the same Social Security number has already been submitted - in other words, it appears you're trying to e-file the same filing twice."