david21's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

david21's Posts

Yes, I know the gender of my client, but I owe that client privacy and should do my best to not provide any possible identifiers. Also, the client's gender is not germane to the answer, and the answe... See more...
Yes, I know the gender of my client, but I owe that client privacy and should do my best to not provide any possible identifiers. Also, the client's gender is not germane to the answer, and the answer may be used by other preparers. Hence, the use of gender neutrality.
That is what I am trying to figure out. Being an insurance agent, s/he could be a statuatory employee, but the W-2 is not marked as a statuatory employee. Yet, s/he has to maintain a separate office ... See more...
That is what I am trying to figure out. Being an insurance agent, s/he could be a statuatory employee, but the W-2 is not marked as a statuatory employee. Yet, s/he has to maintain a separate office and has office expenses. So, it seems like s/he should be able to file as a business and deduct those expenses somehow.