user68683's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user68683's Posts

Hi Skylane, I do this but then have to remember to go back and change them back when I am sending the DocuSign for each to e-sign. 
We have a lot of clients that the spouse is the one to review the tax return.  It would be nice, when emailing the returns for review, to have the option to send to one or both emails on file.
Would love to see the eSignature Dashboard have an option under Action that shows something along the lines of completed, printed etc. that you can mark when done. Since Covid we've used this so much... See more...
Would love to see the eSignature Dashboard have an option under Action that shows something along the lines of completed, printed etc. that you can mark when done. Since Covid we've used this so much this tax year and trying to keep everyone straight is proving difficult.  This would help make it easier to know who you've already printed/saved.
I manually updated and that seemed to fix the problem.
We are new to using the eSignature in ProSeries 2020 however the Authentication method is grayed out and I am unable to continue.  We have 300 eSignatures available.  Does anyone have any insight... See more...
We are new to using the eSignature in ProSeries 2020 however the Authentication method is grayed out and I am unable to continue.  We have 300 eSignatures available.  Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this?
Not sure how to delete this post, I found the answer by going into a client file.  
I was wondering if there was a way to edit the letter that is sent with the emailed copy of the Client Checklist? I did a search and found that I may be able to edit here Tools, Client Checklist, Pre... See more...
I was wondering if there was a way to edit the letter that is sent with the emailed copy of the Client Checklist? I did a search and found that I may be able to edit here Tools, Client Checklist, Preview/Customize Client however I do not have that option when I go to Tools, Client Checklist the only 2 options I see are Batch Print Checklist and Batch Email Checklist no option to edit.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!