RCBCPA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCBCPA's Posts

At this point I would disregard the error and leave W-2 wages as filed.  Take the deduction as employee benefit.  It will net out on the K-1.  Do not use Health Deduction on the 1040 or deduct it on ... See more...
At this point I would disregard the error and leave W-2 wages as filed.  Take the deduction as employee benefit.  It will net out on the K-1.  Do not use Health Deduction on the 1040 or deduct it on Sch A.  Problem solved at the Federal Level.
Taxpayer has not filed 2014 tax return.  IRS prepared it for them resulting in a large balance due in 2019.  Can taxpayer file 2014 return or a 1040-x to reduce the balance owed in 2021?
You can put in and take it out.  Only the earnings would be taxed.  A bit like family planning.  
Take the vacation. Treat April 15th as the due date.  Conservative is the best way to go.  
A lot of work for small deduction.  Take the direct expenses of conversion and depreciate them as a commercial property.  I see it often an take a conservative approach.
UNUM Life Insurance did this in Maine several years ago. I used 0 for cost basis.    
3-26-2021:  Same issue for Maine Users of Pro-series.  Pro-series shuts down during transmit process. It needs to be corrected ASAP.  Please and Thank-you.
Over Kill:  My take is to continue depreciation of the property unless the land value is large. Not worth the effort or cost to amend.