WALLSTREET3's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WALLSTREET3's Posts

I am able to open ProConnect but it's not allowing me to open clients income taxes. What's going on?
Intuit offers the service but for this company so small, do we have a reliable alternative to create and efile those 1099 Misc forms, without spending $155.00?  Please advice
Yes I did. Thank you for your guidance 
After some many years I never had this issue before.  You found the issue.  All good now, thanks to you You are highly appreciated, thank you for taking your valued time to assist me. Jorge
Today I was able to file 2017 but 2018 was rejected by Intuit telling me that i needed to update my software, which I did and I tried for the 2nd time with same result. What's wrong with this?  
My ProSeries Basic 2018 is up to date but when I submitted the file, it gets returned because it reads that I need to update my software, which I've done before submission.  What's wrong?
I need to file 2017 2018, has de IRS open up to receive them now?  
Yes, makes sense
Can a mexican legal resident still claim his wife and kid in Mexico and be able to obtain an ITIN for both of them. Thanks
Should I ask for an extension to file, and then when the 330 days are over,  do the efiling?
He is planning to stay a total of two years, so yes he will work 2020 in that country.  He is a US legal Resident, so he's got a permit of two years to work abroad  
Client is trying to minimize US taxation, but doesn't qualify both tests, been in that country for only 217 consecutives days, so if form 2555 doesn't help, where do I report the taxes he paid in the... See more...
Client is trying to minimize US taxation, but doesn't qualify both tests, been in that country for only 217 consecutives days, so if form 2555 doesn't help, where do I report the taxes he paid in the foreign country?  How can I reduce the taxes for that foreign income?  
In what line of schedule C do i substract the home office deduction? This is my first time doing this deduction so I am not sure. Thank you
forgot to mention that he is a brazilian native, and worked here as a resident, got permit to be absent from the USA for 2 years, so he cannot lose his status. He has reported and done his brazilian ... See more...
forgot to mention that he is a brazilian native, and worked here as a resident, got permit to be absent from the USA for 2 years, so he cannot lose his status. He has reported and done his brazilian  income taxes  in brazil and paid his taxes there. Does he really need to report this in the States, he just wants to show that even down there he still got an income.  
Where do I show that income and taxes paid. He's got a permit to work outside the States for 2 years, and desires to show this income in his 2019 income tax here. What's best?