harpermartin44's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

harpermartin44's Posts

Getting an error message "cannot file a superseded return when original return was not successfully e-filed".  The original return (state and federal) have been successfully e-filed.  How can I get P... See more...
Getting an error message "cannot file a superseded return when original return was not successfully e-filed".  The original return (state and federal) have been successfully e-filed.  How can I get ProSeries to e-file, or do I have to mail?  Was hoping to cut off the incorrect refund.
Tax Form Availability website says form is available for e-filing.  When e-filing get diagnostic "Tax year 2022 transmissions are not available".  This is the state return for Federal Form 1041.  Is ... See more...
Tax Form Availability website says form is available for e-filing.  When e-filing get diagnostic "Tax year 2022 transmissions are not available".  This is the state return for Federal Form 1041.  Is it available for e-file or not?  How do I get an accurate answer, technical support is no help. 
Evidently the box right above the address in the info wks "Print Form 1040-SR instead of Form 1040" must to be checked if taxpayers are over 65, or the program doesn't print either form.  Seems like ... See more...
Evidently the box right above the address in the info wks "Print Form 1040-SR instead of Form 1040" must to be checked if taxpayers are over 65, or the program doesn't print either form.  Seems like a bug to me, but what do I know?
I had the same question, just figured it out.  Set up a new template (Firm settings:email template).  When you invite clients change template to the new template, it changes the body of the email.