teresa1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

teresa1's Posts

Looks like it might be a settings issue for lacerte.   Does anyone know where the setting for this is?  
client had 2 store front locations and sold one of the locations with inventory and equipment
How do I post sale of inventory as partial sale of business?  I put on 4797 and it is showing as long term capital gain
I was working with Lacerte for over an hour to resolve this issue.  Finally had to do a force reinstall.  I have had this happen now 3 times this tax season.  Multiple issues with Lacerte this year. ... See more...
I was working with Lacerte for over an hour to resolve this issue.  Finally had to do a force reinstall.  I have had this happen now 3 times this tax season.  Multiple issues with Lacerte this year.  I have been on the phone to resolve issues 5 different times and each call takes over an hour with a rep to resovle.  Really frustrating year with Lacerte this year
I have had 5 different people in my office sit on the phone with Lacerte at 1 - 2 hours for each phone call.  They said we have a corrupt "Options" file, they fix it and then the problem persists.  I... See more...
I have had 5 different people in my office sit on the phone with Lacerte at 1 - 2 hours for each phone call.  They said we have a corrupt "Options" file, they fix it and then the problem persists.  I am really disappointed with Lacerte's product and customer service this year"
My Lacerte crashes 5 to 8 times a day and each time it crashes, my display settings are gone.
That worked!   Thank you VERY much
Yes.  I am referring to the 2019 Form 1040-ES #4 generated out of the 2018 program.  My voucher reads "Do not File without Bar Code" and there is no bar code on the voucher I print.
Program does not have bar code on estimated payment vouchers
Client received an IRS for a 2016 return not filed but I have a Submission ID showing US Accepted
IRS Ruling FS-2018-9 indicates the expansion of the new Sec 179 property allows for nonresidential real property to include Qualified Improvement Property (interior) but also includes Roofs, HVAC, Fir... See more...
IRS Ruling FS-2018-9 indicates the expansion of the new Sec 179 property allows for nonresidential real property to include Qualified Improvement Property (interior) but also includes Roofs, HVAC, Fire protection system, alarm systems and security systems.