jasieve's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jasieve's Posts

Thank you so much.  I don't know how I have missed that.  I have been filing this form for years and this is the first year I had an issue.   Thanks for your help   Jo
I am having the same issue with credits for 2021.  I do not know how to get this resolved.  I just went in a circle with the chat function and could not get to a Customer Service rep.  Was your situa... See more...
I am having the same issue with credits for 2021.  I do not know how to get this resolved.  I just went in a circle with the chat function and could not get to a Customer Service rep.  Was your situation ever resolved?  I have the certificates but the IRS does not have them posted on my PTIN account.   Jo Ann S
I am using Pro Series.  Thanks.  Interesting.  I had a different status when I checked it.
Updated tonight.  Status of form says it was finalized on 2/24.  
I have a 990 client that sold the building they were working out of and moved to another location.  The property was originally donated to the 501(c)(3).  The proceeds continue to be used for the mis... See more...
I have a 990 client that sold the building they were working out of and moved to another location.  The property was originally donated to the 501(c)(3).  The proceeds continue to be used for the mission of the charitable organization.  On which schedule is this reported on the 990.  Are  these proceeds considered Unrelated business income ?
I have a client who who donated property which was formerly a rental.  He has owned it for over 30 years, so the property is fully depreciated.  The original basis was $27,100 for depreciation purpos... See more...
I have a client who who donated property which was formerly a rental.  He has owned it for over 30 years, so the property is fully depreciated.  The original basis was $27,100 for depreciation purposes.  The adjusted basis is $7900.  The FMV is $105,000.  We have the appraisal to show value.  How does this get  reported on Schedule A?  I know the deduction will be limited due to his income.  Is he entitled to FMV and/or do I need to recapture the depreciation as ordinary income?
Thanks for responding. I know that there is an additional 20% tax on the code z amount. Just wasn’t sure on which schedule I should handle this.