helenfain's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

helenfain's Posts

Recreational cannabis is legal in NM. NM taxable income uses federal taxable income which disallows cannabis business deductions that are not part of COGS (Section 280E). Does NM still allow these bu... See more...
Recreational cannabis is legal in NM. NM taxable income uses federal taxable income which disallows cannabis business deductions that are not part of COGS (Section 280E). Does NM still allow these business deductions or do they follow the federal?
I've checked the box on page 2 of the 1099R worksheet that the entire distribution from 1099R was rolled over but "rollover" is not printing on line 5b of the 1040.  This was not a direct rollover bu... See more...
I've checked the box on page 2 of the 1099R worksheet that the entire distribution from 1099R was rolled over but "rollover" is not printing on line 5b of the 1040.  This was not a direct rollover but rather the client received the funds and then rolled over the entire distribution on his own within 60 days.
Yes, but I think the problem is the IRA worksheet.  It still shows that the contribution will flow to line 32 of the 1040.  There is no line 32 anymore.  I might have to call Proseries to fix this in ... See more...
Yes, but I think the problem is the IRA worksheet.  It still shows that the contribution will flow to line 32 of the 1040.  There is no line 32 anymore.  I might have to call Proseries to fix this in an update.
I contacted Proseries this morning (after being on hold for an hour) and they are going to provide an update that will fix this problem.  Apparently, it got screwed up with this morning's update.  No ... See more...
I contacted Proseries this morning (after being on hold for an hour) and they are going to provide an update that will fix this problem.  Apparently, it got screwed up with this morning's update.  No telling when the fix will be available.  Why is Proseries customer support wait times so bad now?