bmanglonacpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bmanglonacpa's Posts

Thank you very much. Your response is very helpful.
Hello. My clients are U.S. citizens who reside in a foreign country. They created a partnership in the foreign country and all income income was earned in the foreign country. Assuming the foreign c... See more...
Hello. My clients are U.S. citizens who reside in a foreign country. They created a partnership in the foreign country and all income income was earned in the foreign country. Assuming the foreign country does not have a totalization agreement with the U.S., do they have to pay SE tax to the US?  Thank you.
You are right. I thought about the simplified method, but the issue is still the same. Thank you.
Can a physician who does not see patients at his residence claim home office expense for doing admin work and or continuing education at his office office?  
what is the minimum other income a dependent student can earned before is required to file a separate return but who is claimed in the parents return?
Yes. Part V line 9 shows taxable income of 598, but the system is not picking it up as other income or nowhere in the return. Do I have to manually add it in?