ccantrell's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccantrell's Posts

Has anyone sent their 2023 electronic organizers to clients yet?  We did a couple of test emails and when the client clicks the "ACCEPT" link, he gets an error message. Also, how you are all sending... See more...
Has anyone sent their 2023 electronic organizers to clients yet?  We did a couple of test emails and when the client clicks the "ACCEPT" link, he gets an error message. Also, how you are all sending the PDF prior year worksheets to clients? Email through ProConnect? Can you send them in batch? Any input is appreciated. Happy New Year.
You are correct! So many variations. I completely agree that it is hard to generalize. Thank you for all your wise and thoughtful input.
Thanks! IRS Instructions to Schedule 1 say not to report any 1099-NEC income on Schedule 1, unless it is not subject to SE tax. Intuit should probably remove the "1099-NEC subject to SE tax" from its... See more...
Thanks! IRS Instructions to Schedule 1 say not to report any 1099-NEC income on Schedule 1, unless it is not subject to SE tax. Intuit should probably remove the "1099-NEC subject to SE tax" from its "Other Income" input screen because you can enter numbers there, but they don't show up anywhere on the return. Kinda scary unless you have an eagle eye reviewer who catches it!
Thank you, but that doesn't solve the problem. That doesn't help because I am expressly trying to avoid filing a Schedule C for a single 1099-NEC. Schedule Cs are audit flags and it seems like overki... See more...
Thank you, but that doesn't solve the problem. That doesn't help because I am expressly trying to avoid filing a Schedule C for a single 1099-NEC. Schedule Cs are audit flags and it seems like overkill to generate a Schedule C for a single 1099. It seems that Intuit could easily fix this problem by adding a box on the input field for a 1099-NEC that says "QBI - yes or no." 
We successfully efiled a Form 1041 last year with the same name control as this year. But ProConnect is rejecting the efiling attempt this year because the name control does not match the IRS records.... See more...
We successfully efiled a Form 1041 last year with the same name control as this year. But ProConnect is rejecting the efiling attempt this year because the name control does not match the IRS records. Any clue if this is an IRS problem or a ProConnect problem? Anyone else having this problem?
I realize that IRS computers are supposed to recognize the zip code and not impose penalties for late filing or payment, but you know how that goes.
Thank you for your reply. I am still not seeing any way on ProConnect to generate a Form 990-N. I have looked everywhere. It's just not there.
I meet the requirements, but ProConnect is not producing a Form 990-N. Does ProConnect support the Form 990-N epostcard?