dvincentchisholm's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dvincentchisholm's Posts

It was a 2019 NOL   I did not check any boxes Thank you   Vince
Last year my client had over a $100000 loss on her business and I was thinking of going back and filing an Application for Tentative Refund" (form 1045) which was not done On last year's filing, I c... See more...
Last year my client had over a $100000 loss on her business and I was thinking of going back and filing an Application for Tentative Refund" (form 1045) which was not done On last year's filing, I checked the box to not transfer the NOL to this year and this year, 2020; however my client can use the loss carryforward. Is there a process to "uncheck" the box and bring the loss forward? Is this just a software issue or is there a process I need to go through with the IRS to bring the loss forward. I use ProSeries. Thank you
What will replace Intuit Link as it will not be supported   While a number of clients had problems with it, I used this link quite a lot during this year's tax season due to the virus Vince Chisholm
It shows on the Form line (x errors) and Part 1 has all pink boxes even though I checked one of the boxes
I keep getting an error message when I fill out Form 1310
This is for a Trust ( the person has since died ) and this will be its final Trust return   On the 1041, I designated the Trust as a simple trust, but when it rolls over to the California Estate/Tr... See more...
This is for a Trust ( the person has since died ) and this will be its final Trust return   On the 1041, I designated the Trust as a simple trust, but when it rolls over to the California Estate/Trust I receive an error on Form 541, p1&2, with the type of entity all in pink, with the Simple Trust marked   Vince
Need a printout of my client list with addresses, phone numbers.....
Lisa. I moved it to line 14. Thank you