Ember123's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ember123's Posts

Lacerte I cannot access the 2021 and 2019 programs and do not have time to sit on the phone with you. Can you get this fixed?  Thank you.
I think this is an accurate analysis.
Dear Username is two words:   It seems to me, by the wording of the announcements that the filing and payment deadlines have been extended until October 15, that IRS would  not be charging interest... See more...
Dear Username is two words:   It seems to me, by the wording of the announcements that the filing and payment deadlines have been extended until October 15, that IRS would  not be charging interest  on individual income tax normally due April 15 , but not paid until October 15  pursuant to the disaster declarations.  Would you agree?   Jack      
This is a brilliant response and I understand and agree with every word. If I may, please, I have two more questions. Then I am done. 1. Would you agree that a qualifying CA individual that has alre... See more...
This is a brilliant response and I understand and agree with every word. If I may, please, I have two more questions. Then I am done. 1. Would you agree that a qualifying CA individual that has already e-filed 2022 Form 1040 still could wait until October 15 2023 to pay the 2022 income tax due?   2.What is the primary source of information on this topic other than the IRS Newswire issue number 2-23-33?   Thank you.  
Right on.   It seems to me that most CA tax practitioners don't even need to bother with the age old chore of getting extensions filed , or even tax paid, by March 15 and April 15. Is that correct?
It seems to me, with the latest IRS announcement, most California taxpayers may avoid the stress of filing March 15 and April 15 2023 income tax extensions. Comprende ?
Very good. Thank you for your kind words.
That's great. When do you suppose amended 2021 individual returns will be accepted by the IRS ?
Does anyone know the date in "January 2023"  IRS will accept e-filed amended 2021 individual income tax returns ? I can't get anyone on the phone at Lacerte.
How are Lacerte users keeping track of basis, at risk, and other items when a passthrough entity is owned by another passthrough entity and then the income, loss, credit, etc. eventually ends up on t... See more...
How are Lacerte users keeping track of basis, at risk, and other items when a passthrough entity is owned by another passthrough entity and then the income, loss, credit, etc. eventually ends up on the individual's (owner of the, is it "top tier"?  passthrough entity) income tax return?    Seems to me you would have to enter all of the K-1 data twice. Once on the passthrough entity's tax return input, and then all over again on the individual's tax return input.  What a hassle!  
It looks like the S corp disagnostics regarding CA PPP loan conformity to federal have not been updated to reflect California AB 194 passed June 30 2022.
How to generate prior year installment sale history worksheet
Got it. Thank you
I can never find the input screen and the "jump" function does not work. What input screen number is Form 4197 Individual in please?
What is the most efficient way to email each shareholder their 2021 Schedule K-1 when there are 55 shareholders?
 Sorry I spoke too soon. Not fixed yet.😣
It looks like with the February 16, 2022 update, Laceret is calculating the correct pass thorgh entity tax credit (without TMT limitation) am I correct ?
You will know by looking at the individual tax return. That's where the action is.  
California individual program does not appear to be updated as of Feb 15 2022 to reflect removal of Tentative minimum tax  PTE credit limit  legislation enacted in the last couple of weeks in Califor... See more...
California individual program does not appear to be updated as of Feb 15 2022 to reflect removal of Tentative minimum tax  PTE credit limit  legislation enacted in the last couple of weeks in California. Would you agree, Lacerte community ?