ckhitchcock's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ckhitchcock's Posts

Can the City of Detroit tax return be electronically filed with ProSeries Basic?  If so, what needs to be entered on the info worksheet?  Thanks.
I have a client with one W2 with three withholding for three states listed.  On the gross Compensation Worksheet for PA-40, the return is picking up the amounts for all three states that pulled over ... See more...
I have a client with one W2 with three withholding for three states listed.  On the gross Compensation Worksheet for PA-40, the return is picking up the amounts for all three states that pulled over from the 1040, even though two amounts are listed as other states.  Any idea how to have the form NOT include the Michigan and New Jersey wages on Line 1 of the PA-40?  Thanks.
My question was more a software question rather than a tax question.  Does anyone know how this figure from the worksheet gets put into the tax software??  Thanks.
I've figured the taxable gain on the repossession of real property per worksheet D of IRS Pub 537.  How is that figure entered into the ProSeries software?    Thanks.
Thanks.  That fixed it.
I am getting a critical error because I didn't enter an employer's state ID number on a military W2.  The W2 doesn't have a state ID, but ProSeries is automatically putting in the state and state wag... See more...
I am getting a critical error because I didn't enter an employer's state ID number on a military W2.  The W2 doesn't have a state ID, but ProSeries is automatically putting in the state and state wages amount, and then a critical because I don't have the ID.  How to correct this?  I have marked the box for military pay.  Thanks.