Confucius's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confucius's Posts

OK. Who screwed up the 5695 Formulas? Line 22A through 25A are not calculating to the end of the form. They are linked to the wrong part of the form (new windows and doors) therefore not calculating.... See more...
OK. Who screwed up the 5695 Formulas? Line 22A through 25A are not calculating to the end of the form. They are linked to the wrong part of the form (new windows and doors) therefore not calculating. This is an IT or whoever it is that writes up the form formulas. When they moved these lines they did not change the formulas on where to carry them to. There may be other errors as well but this one I tried to use today and discovered this FUBAR. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Thank you so much. It worked. It was driving me crazy. I appreciate your answering so quickly.  
I've updated several times in last two days. Still unable to efile. Says form 1040 is not ready yet when I look up forms it says that it is ready. Whats up???I've already checked the boxes for the PT... See more...
I've updated several times in last two days. Still unable to efile. Says form 1040 is not ready yet when I look up forms it says that it is ready. Whats up???I've already checked the boxes for the PTINS so it's not that.
This link is just for federal forms not states.   
Does anybody know the release date for MA state return?
Problem: In signing up for Pay By Refund using Santa Barbara TPG, my application keeps getting denied. Reason: Invalid Business Owners Zip Code. I have made 4 phone calls, passed up to not one but tw... See more...
Problem: In signing up for Pay By Refund using Santa Barbara TPG, my application keeps getting denied. Reason: Invalid Business Owners Zip Code. I have made 4 phone calls, passed up to not one but two higher teams and none have been able to solve the problem. I think the error is between using the 5-digit zip code which I have been using for 30 years now or the 5 digits plus 4. EG: 02745 vs. 02745-2232. Anyone else having this problem? And if so, how did you fix it.
I thought I put this all in the original, but I see it wasn't. In applying for Pay By Refund, my request keeps getting denied for the reason that the office zip code does not match their records. I h... See more...
I thought I put this all in the original, but I see it wasn't. In applying for Pay By Refund, my request keeps getting denied for the reason that the office zip code does not match their records. I have been using the same zip for 30 years. I think the difference is the 5 digit zip as opposed to the 5 plus additional 4 numbers. EG: 02745 vs 02745-2232. I have called 4 times and had support working on it and they have not been able to correct the problem. Very frustrating PBR clients are backing up over here. Thanks
Keeps telling me business address has wrong zip code
Yeah, I tried that already and just tried again. Didn't help. But thanks for your input. 
I am unable to e-file 2019 state returns. Get an error in the state that the ERO information does not match yet all the ERO information is correct.
One correction to your solution. Step 3, you must hold the shift key down until the "Homebase Reconciliation" box opens.   If not nothing will happen. Once I did it this way it worked and miracle o... See more...
One correction to your solution. Step 3, you must hold the shift key down until the "Homebase Reconciliation" box opens.   If not nothing will happen. Once I did it this way it worked and miracle of miracles that blank duplicate dissapeared
Hillsboro 15269 My client noticed it on the printed return I gave him. All the bank info was blank even though I input it on the information page. I checked other returns with direct deposit and dir... See more...
Hillsboro 15269 My client noticed it on the printed return I gave him. All the bank info was blank even though I input it on the information page. I checked other returns with direct deposit and direct debit, the bank info was there so I don't think bank info transmits on a zero tax due return. However this is all a moot point now as the IRS is going to pay that group of people from their social security accounts with no return needed.
I heard today but have not seen anything officially that the IRS will deliver these payments to those on SS in the same manner as there SS using SS information. Still looking for official word on tha... See more...
I heard today but have not seen anything officially that the IRS will deliver these payments to those on SS in the same manner as there SS using SS information. Still looking for official word on that though.
Yes it will file ok but the bank information doesn't go with it because no tax or refund due using your bank account. Print the 1040 of that return you filed and look at the bank information, it will... See more...
Yes it will file ok but the bank information doesn't go with it because no tax or refund due using your bank account. Print the 1040 of that return you filed and look at the bank information, it will be all X's and no bank info such as name or check off checking or savings. Look at a client that actually has a direct deposit or debit and you will see the bank info on the 1040.
So we have a problem. The IRS is telling us to file no tax due tax returns for those receiving social security or other non taxable income and who would ordinarily not file in order to get this stimu... See more...
So we have a problem. The IRS is telling us to file no tax due tax returns for those receiving social security or other non taxable income and who would ordinarily not file in order to get this stimulus check and to provide the banking information on said return, yet this program is NOT forwarding the banking information to the IRS even though it was input into the information page. And please don't mention osmosis again because that is redundant. The program should put the banking information on the tax return whether they are getting a refund by direct deposit, paying by direct debit or by check or have a zero tax return because that is what the IRS is telling us to do. No osmosis necessary rewrite the program.