sward's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sward's Posts

I am trying to find a useful answer for an issue I am currently having. Just thought you would like to know how frustrating your responses are, not just to the initial poster, but also to those who c... See more...
I am trying to find a useful answer for an issue I am currently having. Just thought you would like to know how frustrating your responses are, not just to the initial poster, but also to those who come later on looking for answers.
"qbteachmt": Where is your assistance in answering the question? Or are you only on this message board to be a harassment to others? Your vitriol and agitating language reminded me of the only time I... See more...
"qbteachmt": Where is your assistance in answering the question? Or are you only on this message board to be a harassment to others? Your vitriol and agitating language reminded me of the only time I have posted on this site, and sure enough it was you. Maybe you can help me with this question: is there a way to block particularly unhelpful users?
Merely using the terms on the form. If you have any helpful information that might address my original question rather than nit-picking your preference of terms that I use, I really would appreciate ... See more...
Merely using the terms on the form. If you have any helpful information that might address my original question rather than nit-picking your preference of terms that I use, I really would appreciate it.
I am amending a 2018 1040. My client wants to have both myself, the paid preparer, and an associate of my client's listed as a Third Party Designee. When I do not have the other individual entered on... See more...
I am amending a 2018 1040. My client wants to have both myself, the paid preparer, and an associate of my client's listed as a Third Party Designee. When I do not have the other individual entered on screen 3 under the Designee/IRS Discussion, the checkbox beside my name on the face of the return identifying myself as the Third Party Designee is checked. However, as soon as I fill in the information for the other individual the box is unchecked. Is it possible to have an individual listed on Schedule 6 and have the paid preparer as a Third Party Designee?
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/examples-of-unrelated-business-income-tax-exempt-social-clubs My understanding is who you sell "to" does matter for a 501(c)(7).
I have an Exempt Org. functioning as a social club with sales of inventory to both members and non-members. I need to report member inventory sales and COGS as exempt function revenue to be reported ... See more...
I have an Exempt Org. functioning as a social club with sales of inventory to both members and non-members. I need to report member inventory sales and COGS as exempt function revenue to be reported on Part VIII, Row a, Line 10 a & b of the 990 and the non-member inventory sales and COGS on Part VIII, Row b, Line 10 a & b of the 990 as well as the 990-T. How do I separate these amounts? When I enter the sales on screen 26 Inventory Sales, all revenue and COGS is included in unrelated business income. Where is the input for exempt function inventory sales?