SunnySoCAL's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SunnySoCAL's Posts

Lacerte tech support KEPT telling me to run Tool hub, WebSetup/Force which didn't WORK as I did that 3 times. I did ever single Tool hub Program tool... Set JRE memory, Reset options, Clear Cache, R... See more...
Lacerte tech support KEPT telling me to run Tool hub, WebSetup/Force which didn't WORK as I did that 3 times. I did ever single Tool hub Program tool... Set JRE memory, Reset options, Clear Cache, Reset Display, and FINALLY Run Component Repair which I believe was the tool that worked.  Finally able to login.  What a good waste of 4 hours. 
Why am I receiving this "Browser not supported" error while trying to login to Lacerte 22, 21, and 20?  This is a new computer and I ran setup from the network?  I have Google Chrome version  Chr... See more...
Why am I receiving this "Browser not supported" error while trying to login to Lacerte 22, 21, and 20?  This is a new computer and I ran setup from the network?  I have Google Chrome version  Chrome is up to date Version 114.0.5735.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)   and Edge  Microsoft EdgeVersion 114.0.1823.37 (Official build) (64-bit)  
Lacerte is routing W-2 Box 11 amounts to Schedule 1 line 8T however a critical diagnostics warns that the efile will be rejected and must be paper file.  I am on hold via tech support for the past ho... See more...
Lacerte is routing W-2 Box 11 amounts to Schedule 1 line 8T however a critical diagnostics warns that the efile will be rejected and must be paper file.  I am on hold via tech support for the past hour listening to the same old Xmas song over and over again so was wondering if I can just overwrite Schedule 1 Line 8T with the box 11 amount and not input the figure in the W-2 screen.  Doing this overwrite doesn't trigger the diagnositc.