sfmeliss's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sfmeliss's Posts

I submitted a 2022 individual amended return on 1/30, it rejected, not with a rejection that Lacerte or IRS was working on.  I called Lacerte and IT dept. had me reload 2022 and resubmit on 1/30.  La... See more...
I submitted a 2022 individual amended return on 1/30, it rejected, not with a rejection that Lacerte or IRS was working on.  I called Lacerte and IT dept. had me reload 2022 and resubmit on 1/30.  Lacerte said wait 24 to 48 hours and now it's been 4 days.  I spoke with Lacerte this morning and they said it's on IRS side and I need to call them, which I am currently doing but I want to know if anyone else is experiencing these long delays in acceptance.  thanks
Thanks. Again if Intuit (Lacerte in my case) would have a webpage that was dedicated to issues currently being worked on I wouldn't need to spend my time calling two days ago, working with IT suppor... See more...
Thanks. Again if Intuit (Lacerte in my case) would have a webpage that was dedicated to issues currently being worked on I wouldn't need to spend my time calling two days ago, working with IT support to reload program and then going through sending out something to Community and finding out "it was mentioned in a previous thread".  This "system" is not efficient.   
Here is entire error code: Reject: Error X0000-005: The XML data has failed schema validation. cvc-minInclusive-valid. Value '-1048' is not facet-valid with respect to minInclusive '0' for type 'USA... See more...
Here is entire error code: Reject: Error X0000-005: The XML data has failed schema validation. cvc-minInclusive-valid. Value '-1048' is not facet-valid with respect to minInclusive '0' for type 'USAmountNNType'. Form: 0(00) Field: (/efile:Return[1]/efile:ReturnData[1]/efile:IRS5695[1]/efile:RsdntlEnergyEffcntPropCrGrp[1]) Occurrence: 00000(0001) I looked at IRS website and there are no 2022 issues with Form 5695 and no negative numbers for input.      
Yes ran through everything yesterday actually with Lacerte without them mentioning it was on the IRS side.  How hard would it be for Intuit to have a webpage dedicated to ongoing issues so its not a ... See more...
Yes ran through everything yesterday actually with Lacerte without them mentioning it was on the IRS side.  How hard would it be for Intuit to have a webpage dedicated to ongoing issues so its not a search and rescue mission for the customer?  
Tried amending a 2022 individual yesterday and getting the following reject error code.  Reject: Error X0000-005: The XML data has failed schema validation. cvc-minInclusive-valid. Value '-1048' is ... See more...
Tried amending a 2022 individual yesterday and getting the following reject error code.  Reject: Error X0000-005: The XML data has failed schema validation. cvc-minInclusive-valid. Value '-1048' is not facet-valid with respect to minInclusive '0' for type 'USAmountNNType'.   I have called Lacerte 3 times, they have reloaded 2022 program and had me resubmit return.  The fact that I have to call them 3 times and now take time to post this question is ridiculous, they should have a webpage which shows all reject errors they are currently working on so I don't have to waste time posting to see if anyone else is experiencing this.  
Federal excess business loss adjustment under section 461(l), added back on federal 1040, Sch 1, page 1, line 8p.  But I think your question might have answered my original question which is why form... See more...
Federal excess business loss adjustment under section 461(l), added back on federal 1040, Sch 1, page 1, line 8p.  But I think your question might have answered my original question which is why form NC NOL was not populating and showing that 2022 federal 461(l) adjustment on line 1f.  Because there are no NOLs in current year no NC NOL form will populate, that will happen next year.  Thanks
For 2022 I have a 461(l) excess business loss and that is showing on federal 1040 other income.  However, North Carolina, Form NC NOL, is not picking this up on Page 1, Part 1, line 1f and the instru... See more...
For 2022 I have a 461(l) excess business loss and that is showing on federal 1040 other income.  However, North Carolina, Form NC NOL, is not picking this up on Page 1, Part 1, line 1f and the instructions are pretty clear that the federal other income number should be populating on that form.  Has anyone dealt with this or have any insight?  I don't see a place to override for that form and Lacerte doesn't have a "jump to input" for that form.  
You can just disable, see above post
Time frame on fix?
Called Lacerte today and according to the woman I spoke with there won't be a fix.   
Any update on this from anyone who has tried filing?  It's been a information for years, why the change?  
At this point Lacerte should send something out to everyone so that we are not having to post messages and try to find answers, this is ridiculous.     
Client is having same issue, any ideas on solution? 
Cannot REP any returns in any years, error 504 and 503, anyone else having this issue?  Not seeing anything on the boards about it?
Resubmitted and it was accepted.  
What is happening with NYS E-file reject error code R0170?  I see a post that says "Lacerte is aware of the error" but should we re-submit returns or wait?  I haven't seen any alerts in the actual ta... See more...
What is happening with NYS E-file reject error code R0170?  I see a post that says "Lacerte is aware of the error" but should we re-submit returns or wait?  I haven't seen any alerts in the actual tax software?  
Same issue and Lacerte should move to informational if it doesn't affect e-filing 
When is Lacerte going to update so that letter is correct with 7/15/2020 due date?  
Unclear why they are showing this as "solved" when there has been NO communication from Lacerte about when they are doing update.  They do realize they can send out information about timeline without... See more...
Unclear why they are showing this as "solved" when there has been NO communication from Lacerte about when they are doing update.  They do realize they can send out information about timeline without doing an update so that everyone is not guessing and wondering, right?