sffdib's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sffdib's Posts

Yes, I could do that. Maybe I am just over thinking it.
Form 1120-S, schedule L Need to make an adjustment to prior year Line 21, schedule L, Form 1120-S, retained earnings. Both prior year Capital Stock and Retained earnings were combined. They need to ... See more...
Form 1120-S, schedule L Need to make an adjustment to prior year Line 21, schedule L, Form 1120-S, retained earnings. Both prior year Capital Stock and Retained earnings were combined. They need to be separated on line 22 and line 24 on current year. Any idea on how to adjust prior year retained earnings and Capital Stock? QuickBooks is correct, both numbers are combined on prior year tax return. 
Hi Lisa - I am back on this return again. What if they expensed them? How will they be treated then?
These are glass display cases and other stuff in a retail store. Business had to close due to COVID. They sold what they can before turning the key to the landlord. 
Fixtures were purchased in 2011 and never depreciated. Sold in 2020. Using ProSeries assets worksheet, I completed the Asset Information, asset type E1 Office furniture / fixtures I entered zero for ... See more...
Fixtures were purchased in 2011 and never depreciated. Sold in 2020. Using ProSeries assets worksheet, I completed the Asset Information, asset type E1 Office furniture / fixtures I entered zero for prior year depreciation. I completed Dispositions. I don't see "Allowable depreciation", form 4797 (e) is blank, how do I fix this? More details: Purchase price was $15,000, sale price $7,829 sold June 22, 2020.
Can we Amend and Efile a previously filed form 1120 and form 100 in ProSeries Professional? The instructions are confusing? Do we make a copy, amend and Efile or amend and Efile from the previously ... See more...
Can we Amend and Efile a previously filed form 1120 and form 100 in ProSeries Professional? The instructions are confusing? Do we make a copy, amend and Efile or amend and Efile from the previously filed return? Is there a clear step-by-step instructions?
Any ideas how we can resolve this error?
A client called yesterday saying that they received a refund and it had a code on the bank statement. They did a Google search and it said that it was for unemployment.
The way I understand it, either check yes on Part VII or check no and check the box Part III. Checking, yes, no or combination does not work. This was a balance due for estimated taxes of over $20,0... See more...
The way I understand it, either check yes on Part VII or check no and check the box Part III. Checking, yes, no or combination does not work. This was a balance due for estimated taxes of over $20,000. The payment was already made on FTB website and extension was filed and accepted. Now we're filing the actual return now. I will be okay if it will accept no.      
Form 100, Part VII - Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Withdrawal Information error. "Electronic Funds Withdrawal checkboxes: California requires electronic funds transfer when ...... or (d) the co... See more...
Form 100, Part VII - Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Withdrawal Information error. "Electronic Funds Withdrawal checkboxes: California requires electronic funds transfer when ...... or (d) the corporation is enrolled in the electronic funds transfer program as indicated by checking the box in Part III of the California Corporation Information Worksheet" Part III is checked and the error does not go away.
yes
There is no field for disallowed losses. 
If you have not imported before, and you start, you will be disappointed. It is a disaster. The program who coded the form should be fired. I have a client with several transactions and brokerage. Se... See more...
If you have not imported before, and you start, you will be disappointed. It is a disaster. The program who coded the form should be fired. I have a client with several transactions and brokerage. Several trial and errors, and calling tech support who were not helpful. It took me 4 hours to get everything done. It works if you have one form and one brokerage. 
The top of the input form, it asks for company name, account number EIN. 
I want to download each 1099B into separate 8949, is ProSeries able to do this and how?
Thanks.
Previous year retained earning is out of balance. I checked QB balance sheet from 2011 until to date, it all adds up except for 2019. QB retained earning changed by $225, ProSeries is out of balance.... See more...
Previous year retained earning is out of balance. I checked QB balance sheet from 2011 until to date, it all adds up except for 2019. QB retained earning changed by $225, ProSeries is out of balance. How do I make an adjustment to prior year retained earnings in ProSeries?
This morning I updated the program and it worked. Thanks.
Trying to create and efile an amended Federal and California returns. Followed the instructions, once I click on the Federal Amended return, I get "Amended EF - cannot electronically file Form 1040-X... See more...
Trying to create and efile an amended Federal and California returns. Followed the instructions, once I click on the Federal Amended return, I get "Amended EF - cannot electronically file Form 1040-X that isn't calendar year 2020." When I check the box for State Amended Returns, California does not show up on the list even though California FTB website says that we can file amended return electronically.  Thanks for your help. 
I will not be renewing my ProSeries license this year. How long will have access to documents on Intuit Link from this year and prior years?