WCMCFP's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WCMCFP's Posts

FTB has issued a non-watermarked Form 540 approved for paper filing as a fillable pdf, but Lacerte program still has it unavailable. Super frustrating. When can we expect Lacerte to catch up to this?... See more...
FTB has issued a non-watermarked Form 540 approved for paper filing as a fillable pdf, but Lacerte program still has it unavailable. Super frustrating. When can we expect Lacerte to catch up to this? 
I was able to fix my issue by removing and reinstalling Lacerte DMS PDF printer drivers - both the DMS PDF Printer (which I found was missing from my list of available printers) and also Lacerte Tax ... See more...
I was able to fix my issue by removing and reinstalling Lacerte DMS PDF printer drivers - both the DMS PDF Printer (which I found was missing from my list of available printers) and also Lacerte Tax PDF 4.0 drivers.  After removing them I reinstalled them by navigating into the Lacerte program and finding C:\Lacerte\2019tax\lacertepdf_450_tool.exe.  Right click that, choose "run as administrator" and wait for the program to run (about a minute). When it's done its thing, press any key to continue.  
I have the same problem - I've been a Lacerte user literally forever and I'm used to printing to the printer and a copy I select at set-up also goes to DMS at the same time.  Instead, the DMS copy is... See more...
I have the same problem - I've been a Lacerte user literally forever and I'm used to printing to the printer and a copy I select at set-up also goes to DMS at the same time.  Instead, the DMS copy is printing to a pdf file outside DMS.  The copies I've selected to go to the printer are being printed fine.  I've reviewed every "print to DMS" setting I can find, but to top it all off, the pdf files being created are not segmented by form like the ones that are created in DMS.  So when I open the "Complete Return" pdf file created, it is just a series of pages printed in a row, and to find a form I need to scroll through and find it.  Very frustrated.  
Thank you - I'd never encountered this before. I appreciate your help.
Taxpayer has 2 young children.  Both qualify for child care, but parents only pay for one to go to child care.  Lacerte diagnostic encouraged me to list both children on 2441, so one has a $9,000 dol... See more...
Taxpayer has 2 young children.  Both qualify for child care, but parents only pay for one to go to child care.  Lacerte diagnostic encouraged me to list both children on 2441, so one has a $9,000 dollar amount paid for them and the other one has a zero.  Form 2441 then calculates the maximum for two children of $6,000 even though it shows all the money is paid for only one child.  Is that correct?
Is there any limit to 100% bonus depreciation (not Sec. 179)? $4 million profit before depreciation with $3 million of equipment qualifying for 100% bonus depreciation = $1 million taxable?
Wonderful help - thank you
Thanks for the help!