acdmbacpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acdmbacpa's Posts

Yes, but in 20 years of using this program, I never had to manually mark it before.  This is ridiculous, sometimes I will mark federal and forget to mark the state, then my return is in different pla... See more...
Yes, but in 20 years of using this program, I never had to manually mark it before.  This is ridiculous, sometimes I will mark federal and forget to mark the state, then my return is in different places when I sort it.  I want to be concerned about completing the return, not about checking a box to sort, and I certainly do not want to have to scroll through 1500 names to find the ten I am ready to efile.
Yes, what a pain in the a**, sometimes I mark it for federal and forget for the state, it is ridiculous.  This was a great feature for sorting returns in the EF Center, now half of my return is in on... See more...
Yes, what a pain in the a**, sometimes I mark it for federal and forget for the state, it is ridiculous.  This was a great feature for sorting returns in the EF Center, now half of my return is in one place and the other in another if I don't remember. I need to focus on completing the returns properly and efficiently, not worrying about whether I marked it ready for efile!
In past years when I had a return completed the Efile status column would automatically change from Marked for Efile to Ready to Transmit, I would sort by this column in order to efile.   Why is it n... See more...
In past years when I had a return completed the Efile status column would automatically change from Marked for Efile to Ready to Transmit, I would sort by this column in order to efile.   Why is it not changing this year, is there somewhere I need to mark something?
This last update was terrible.   I lost seven hours of tax preparation because a patch was not working correctly onco Pro Series end, so it was not recognizing my license.  I am on the east coast, at... See more...
This last update was terrible.   I lost seven hours of tax preparation because a patch was not working correctly onco Pro Series end, so it was not recognizing my license.  I am on the east coast, at my desk at 4am, and I can not even get support until 9am, since they work off Pacific time.  When I finally get support after 5 hours wasted, I get someone in Virginia, on the east coast, and she was clueless, after two hours with her, I called my computer guy and he helped me work around it. So frustrating, I do not have time to waste especially when my work load has doubled trying to finish tax season since we are still on the April 15th deadline because NYS did not extend the deadline, and I am trying to help as many people file for unemployment or the small business loan.  What started out as a really good tax season has crashed and burned.