IRonMaN's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRonMaN's Posts

You just need to attend a Jim from Ohio training session.  Before you know it you will have returns going out your door every 20 to 30 minutes.  Don't wait -------- call now, operators are standing b... See more...
You just need to attend a Jim from Ohio training session.  Before you know it you will have returns going out your door every 20 to 30 minutes.  Don't wait -------- call now, operators are standing by.  Well, actually Jim is standing by since his last return only took 7 minutes and he has a few minutes to spare 😀
It's September and school is back in session and if I didn't know better that sounds an awful lot like homework.
Google is still a man's best friend ---------------- unless he has a dog The declaration permits the IRS to postpone certain tax-filing and tax-payment deadlines for taxpayers who reside or have a ... See more...
Google is still a man's best friend ---------------- unless he has a dog The declaration permits the IRS to postpone certain tax-filing and tax-payment deadlines for taxpayers who reside or have a business in the disaster area. For instance, certain deadlines falling on or after Jan. 8, 2023, and before Oct. 16, 2023, are granted additional time to file through Oct. 16, 2023. As a result, affected individuals and businesses will have until Oct. 16 to file returns and pay any taxes that were originally due during this period. This includes 2022 individual income tax returns due on April 18, as well as various 2022 business returns normally due on March 15 and April 18. Among other things, this means that eligible taxpayers will have until Oct. 16 to make 2022 contributions to their IRAs and health savings accounts.
But those returns might be Jim from OH returns and only take 15 minutes to prepare.  Jimit might still be cranking out returns long after we are dead and buried 😁
There are a few others ——— that I am not currently or formerly married to.😜
Or find clients that are willing to pay a higher fee😉
I would have to be the party that was guilty on insinuating that.  If they were that wonderful of a firm they would have at least given the client a hint that they would need to amend some returns.  ... See more...
I would have to be the party that was guilty on insinuating that.  If they were that wonderful of a firm they would have at least given the client a hint that they would need to amend some returns.  And how did the client end up down there to begin with?  Did the firm go on a fishing trip looking for new fish to catch by contacting the client and telling them that they were going to be able to save them a billion dollars through their great skill and knowledge?  Taking a percentage of the payoff should be left to ambulance chasing lawyers, not CPAs.
What you see is what you get with Intuit.  If the pricing is too high for your taste you need to shop around for a cheaper product.
As a side note, we have a local CPA that has been "very helpful" in helping businesses receive ERC credits.  So helpful in fact, he is getting credits for people that I am confident didn't qualify fo... See more...
As a side note, we have a local CPA that has been "very helpful" in helping businesses receive ERC credits.  So helpful in fact, he is getting credits for people that I am confident didn't qualify for the credits.
"but the CPA office that did the credit for them did it for 6 quarters, nor did they advise the client that the corporate income  tax returns need to be amended for 2020 and 2021" How legit are the... See more...
"but the CPA office that did the credit for them did it for 6 quarters, nor did they advise the client that the corporate income  tax returns need to be amended for 2020 and 2021" How legit are they?   I remember the good old days when CPAs were not allowed to bill based on a percentage of a refund under any circumstances.  I miss those days.
Some CPA's had to cheat to pass their ethics exam.  Those are the folks that are cranking out the ERC credits and leaving destruction in their path to earn premium fees.  It sucks.
Did I forget to turn that sarcasm font on when I said that 😜
That's the book of mental health disorders.  Bob keeps the book in his desk so he can properly deal with the various disorders that his clients possess.  As a side note, his real name isn't Bob Kamma... See more...
That's the book of mental health disorders.  Bob keeps the book in his desk so he can properly deal with the various disorders that his clients possess.  As a side note, his real name isn't Bob Kamman, it's Bob Freud.
Evidently I am losing my mind because I am posting answers to 1099Q questions that don't exist.  I know nobody would go back and delete a question after they asked for help 🤔
That's understandable.  I heard that their dog just ate all of their tax stuff they were going to bring in for you to look at. 😬 These days so many people just can't seem to show a little common c... See more...
That's understandable.  I heard that their dog just ate all of their tax stuff they were going to bring in for you to look at. 😬 These days so many people just can't seem to show a little common courtesy.
"Can I still use the distribution, earnings and basis on the child's return?" You do realize that you would be picking up income trying to "use" the 1099Q?  If the funds were all used for college r... See more...
"Can I still use the distribution, earnings and basis on the child's return?" You do realize that you would be picking up income trying to "use" the 1099Q?  If the funds were all used for college related expenses, you can just ignore the 1099Q.
Find a wishing well somewhere near where you live and drop a quarter in it.  You will have better odds of seeing your form going that route than posting to the Intuit wishing well.
Yeah, I’m scheduled for an early retirement.  I was going to work until I was 97 but now I think I will pull the pin at 95.
I haven't done a schedule H in a lot of years, but I think you need to look closely at the form to find if you clicked on something wrong or if the form made a bad assumption that you need to change.