ff's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ff's Posts

Nevermind
Is today, March 4, 2022, when there will be an update to be able to file 1040's with foreign tax credits without form 1116?
Board wouldn't let me paste Wylie Coyote with an anvil about to smash him. Another Intuit insult.  Ha.  
Yes, I need to update my software to obtain the anvil     options/tool/advertisements/anvil.  Perhaps you may send yours to me. Probably better that I don't have an anvil. I also need an anvil for... See more...
Yes, I need to update my software to obtain the anvil     options/tool/advertisements/anvil.  Perhaps you may send yours to me. Probably better that I don't have an anvil. I also need an anvil for the same music on hold for the past 50 years.
No I don't want my clients to jump through hoops for electronic signatures any more than I want to see your annoying ads for it in the Efile home.
Thanks ProSeries for unchecking my EFIN box and wasting my time trying to E file my first 1040, though it let me file a 1065 and making me search for a box to check to verify my PTIN.
Ugh.  Something I've only experienced occasionally with bad updates.  Now I have to find that subject to check before checking for updates as I've automatically done multiple times per day if they ev... See more...
Ugh.  Something I've only experienced occasionally with bad updates.  Now I have to find that subject to check before checking for updates as I've automatically done multiple times per day if they ever undo their automatic updating or somehow not apply them when they send automatic updates. Less and less fun each year. Who wants to buy my practice?  Time to wind down. Thanks.  
Not so.  I update first thing as well and if they update during the day it become automatic.  I suppose that's a good thing versus my simply trying to save a couple of bits of computer memory.
My ProSeries software does not have the turn off option, does yours?
Right.  I'm here for ProSeries, not the other way around. Works for business returns, but not 1040's. I give up. Thanks, though.      
I wish I could turn it off.  It's in blue it seems to turn it on.  I never turned it on.  When I go to the next screen is seems it's still to turn it on. I give up on all this stuff.  I've lost pati... See more...
I wish I could turn it off.  It's in blue it seems to turn it on.  I never turned it on.  When I go to the next screen is seems it's still to turn it on. I give up on all this stuff.  I've lost patience with a bunch of this stuff and don't have the time for it anymore, but thanks.
I only want the date for me, the preparer, not for the taxpayers.
How do I stop the automatic update that I never turned on? 
How do I turn off what I never turned on to make me use 2 factor authorization though I know you're going to make me do if next year?
Is the a way that works to put today's date for the preparer on form 8879 on the 1040? 
When I grow up, I wanna be an accountant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoydCykwMWs
The IRS will never email you.  What is the purpose of having the email address print on the tax return?  From where did this idea originate? Placing the email on the tax return is not OK.  Are you g... See more...
The IRS will never email you.  What is the purpose of having the email address print on the tax return?  From where did this idea originate? Placing the email on the tax return is not OK.  Are you going to inconvenience me to have to remove all the email addresses from every tax return which is currently in the software and is convenient for me? Why is this open for a vote?    Am I missing something? If not, then this time wasting is infuriating.  
At the moment Intuit expects us to remove the email address from the information in order for it not to print on the tax return.  This is unacceptable.  There is no current option to simply not print... See more...
At the moment Intuit expects us to remove the email address from the information in order for it not to print on the tax return.  This is unacceptable.  There is no current option to simply not print out the information on the tax return as there is with telephone numbers. This must be fixed by Intuit immediately!  
Please remove the printing of email addresses on tax returns.
Add the ability to query clients and the amounts of invoices, and print it out neatly with no more than one page wide, if not perhaps multiple clients and amounts of invoices per page. Thank you.