dd4vols's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dd4vols's Posts

@DoorstepMobileTax  you forgot to mention how modest you are...……..
you can edit that  by just deleting that <@FDIEVch> and manually typing in the date you want.   If you are in the Letter>>edit.... on the right side...there are like 4 tabs in that section...the Fed ... See more...
you can edit that  by just deleting that <@FDIEVch> and manually typing in the date you want.   If you are in the Letter>>edit.... on the right side...there are like 4 tabs in that section...the Fed Codes tab has a l list of every code...just click on a description..and it will show you the code (trigger)
Contact Intuit... this is a community board of users/preparers just like you.
Info Wks>>>Part VI>>>File City and State Returns electronically>> in the dropdown box ALSO select TX Single Member LLC.   i'm assuming since It's a 1040... has to be single member Franchise Tax Return
i have not had that problem at all with any of mine.  but then again, i e-file all of my 1041s.   just go to your tools>>Letters>>manage specific client letters>>create new letter (you have to name... See more...
i have not had that problem at all with any of mine.  but then again, i e-file all of my 1041s.   just go to your tools>>Letters>>manage specific client letters>>create new letter (you have to name it.. i use 'csl' for every one if them), and edit it by deleting the below code and wording, and then save. and print client specific letter.  [@FIFEFDO] Your <@FIF1041>, <@FIFPROD>, for <@FIFCLNAME> will be electronically filed.
WOW.. no one has asked this... no  wait... 886 people have... if you search the community, i'm sure will find where the other 885 have been answered....SMH   btw, this is a community board of tax p... See more...
WOW.. no one has asked this... no  wait... 886 people have... if you search the community, i'm sure will find where the other 885 have been answered....SMH   btw, this is a community board of tax preparers, just like you. So if you don't know...we don't either. Contact Intuit, if you must know the answer to that question at this moment  
So, in part part VI... the little box  in the Original Return column on the Form 1041 line doesn't have the box checked?? if it doesn't, then you have fiddled with the standard Client letter and rem... See more...
So, in part part VI... the little box  in the Original Return column on the Form 1041 line doesn't have the box checked?? if it doesn't, then you have fiddled with the standard Client letter and removed a 'trigger'  code or something.
MAN WALKS ON MOON
@IRonMaN"People are locked in their houses these days so how can they go down and sit in a Block office? And with all of their highly trained staff normally working through April 15th and then going ... See more...
@IRonMaN"People are locked in their houses these days so how can they go down and sit in a Block office? And with all of their highly trained staff normally working through April 15th and then going back to work at McDonalds on April 16th, who is going to be around filing those returns until July 15th? TV has Emmys.... Broadway has Tonys… If this board had Intuitys, I would certainly nominate this post. One of the best in all my years here..
You can still deliver the return with an E-file acknowledgement to them. Just deliver a 1040-V at the same time and tell them to mail it and a check on 7/15.  You would think that no one in America k... See more...
You can still deliver the return with an E-file acknowledgement to them. Just deliver a 1040-V at the same time and tell them to mail it and a check on 7/15.  You would think that no one in America knows how to write a check and take it all the way to post office... and pay for a stamp.
413th time this has been asked....look at the other 412 responses  maybe
READ  @Just-Lisa-Now-  post above... call and cancel the direct debit... then remember to debit it on 7/15,
Maybe, just maybe.... you could print a 1040-V , even give them a pre-printed envelope with the mailing address... and explain to the them that for the low low low price of 55 cents they don't have t... See more...
Maybe, just maybe.... you could print a 1040-V , even give them a pre-printed envelope with the mailing address... and explain to the them that for the low low low price of 55 cents they don't have to pay their tax due until July 15th.  
I summarize by  ST Covered, LT Covered , ST Not-Covered , and LT Not-Covered if there are several. Then I refer to a  .pdf attached (which is a copy of the broker sales pages).  There is a special li... See more...
I summarize by  ST Covered, LT Covered , ST Not-Covered , and LT Not-Covered if there are several. Then I refer to a  .pdf attached (which is a copy of the broker sales pages).  There is a special line in the drop-down box for attached pdfs that is specifically for the 8949.  I have never sent a Form 8453 either.
https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/re-how-can-you-fix-a-duplicate-social-security-number-error-when/01/62395#M34967   Read the info in the link in the above li... See more...
https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/re-how-can-you-fix-a-duplicate-social-security-number-error-when/01/62395#M34967   Read the info in the link in the above link... to see if it fits your situation....  then at the bottom of the above link, are the instructions that ProSeries had me do to 'clean up' the blank line-no name duplicate SSN.  the good part in my situations, was the returns actually were filed and accepted...and showed that way after this back door clean up.
i just do what @sjrcpa  said.  Scan a .pdf...attach the file thru the E-file option.....when you attach, you chose the 8949 option on the dropdown....and bingo.
I do a bunch of farmers here in Tennessee.   You are correct.  Our state has many farmer grants..some for buildings, some for  equip... even some for pay of purchase of bulls.    grant income should ... See more...
I do a bunch of farmers here in Tennessee.   You are correct.  Our state has many farmer grants..some for buildings, some for  equip... even some for pay of purchase of bulls.    grant income should show up on Line 7.   (it's kind  tricky to get the 1099-G  to end up there if you enter the 1099-G) sometimes I just do a drill down schedule on that line and manually tell what the grant is.   And you have to depreciate the asset at your cost... NOT your cost less the reimbursement/grant.
btw... not that it matters..but you marked your response as the solution...not my solution...hhaha
or..... unless you are in NY or Bama.. just delete the form... and then when you reopen...indicate the taxpayers' did not provide.
full year SC resident...Part XI...at bottom of Info Wks... click on Non-Resident State Filer... and then enter NC where indicated. Be sure and put State wages on W2 when entering. you will do a SC a... See more...
full year SC resident...Part XI...at bottom of Info Wks... click on Non-Resident State Filer... and then enter NC where indicated. Be sure and put State wages on W2 when entering. you will do a SC and a NC return both.