Maggie07079's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maggie07079's Posts

No I have not reached out to proseries.  We might need to just override.  
Yes, we are experiencing the same issue.
Form NJ PTE-100, Line 7 which is total balance due is  the same number as  the tax on line 2.  It is not giving credit for any of the payments entered.  I spent over an hour and half with tax support... See more...
Form NJ PTE-100, Line 7 which is total balance due is  the same number as  the tax on line 2.  It is not giving credit for any of the payments entered.  I spent over an hour and half with tax support and  only to be  told that it is my printer and I should check with my IT person ha ha.  This is  not correct. I just tried printing the tax return  remotely using my home printer and I am  getting same error.   I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.    
NJ corporate estimates were set up to be electronically paid for 2021.  Letter says they were to be paid electronically.  With the 6/15 estimates due, e-filing center is not populating the second qua... See more...
NJ corporate estimates were set up to be electronically paid for 2021.  Letter says they were to be paid electronically.  With the 6/15 estimates due, e-filing center is not populating the second quarter estimate so it cannot be e-filed.   Anyone else experiencing this problem?