bunnybook's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bunnybook's Posts

I am trying to purchase the Proseries 2022 Software, but when I go to  do the purchase I get the following error:   Renewal order failed  Request failed with status code 400   Any help?    
I know this is old thread, but wonder why 1099MISC is now 1099NEC? and yet when you go in 1099NEC the boxes don't jive with the form?   No reason posting? Just picking brains, since the Proseries... See more...
I know this is old thread, but wonder why 1099MISC is now 1099NEC? and yet when you go in 1099NEC the boxes don't jive with the form?   No reason posting? Just picking brains, since the Proseries programming is done so Poorly! and Lines Never Jive with the forms, forms never Jive with the Lines either.
WELL OF course   NO SOLUTIONS!!! so   I will just be left to my own.   Thanks Community! no Thanks!
Still A NO GO work around!   When I go into the program one of the main Hang Ups is when trying to Print (no matter what, if you need to print, you have to go through the Print Dialogs.     You ... See more...
Still A NO GO work around!   When I go into the program one of the main Hang Ups is when trying to Print (no matter what, if you need to print, you have to go through the Print Dialogs.     You know this is REALLY Unprofessional of INTUIT! Programs/Printers should work with many products/apps. Example : ZOOMTEXT should WORK with Proseries 2019.   Please get better PROGRAMMERS!   Bunny
thank you.   I will take any help much appreciated! to see if someone else can help    
No with Proseries 2019 and Zoomtext 2020 can't even save to PDF/Print To PDF!    
Thanks for replying. Probably most here are not familiar with Zoomtext. I already contacted the People who own Zoomtext with no help. We can print in other software applications with Zoomtext runni... See more...
Thanks for replying. Probably most here are not familiar with Zoomtext. I already contacted the People who own Zoomtext with no help. We can print in other software applications with Zoomtext running and no problems.   I do have a small "Work Around" for this to help my mom who is Legally Blind. I can  use the Windows 10 Magnifier tool Microsoft has included.    
Well No Location for this topic?   Running Windows 10, 16 GIG of RAM.   Have Zoomtext 2020 going (for visually impaired) and then loading Proseries 2019.   Everything works fine until I go to p... See more...
Well No Location for this topic?   Running Windows 10, 16 GIG of RAM.   Have Zoomtext 2020 going (for visually impaired) and then loading Proseries 2019.   Everything works fine until I go to print a Return, it hangs and crashes or I have to close it all up. Then Exit out of Zoomtext 2020 and get back into Proseries 2019 to get it working.   Any knowledgeable people who might help with this?   Thanks!    VERY IMPORTANT!! to get it all working