sunshinebk's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sunshinebk's Posts

I think your logic is correct. I got help from Intuit and I was able to do what I needed to do. Actually, since the UBIT return was rejected, I don't think I even need to amend it. But I got confused... See more...
I think your logic is correct. I got help from Intuit and I was able to do what I needed to do. Actually, since the UBIT return was rejected, I don't think I even need to amend it. But I got confused when I went to the pulldown, and none of the options, "lock," "unlock," or "amend" were there. I think it is problematic that, in order to efile the CA LLC and DC UBIT returns, we have to keep unlocking the return. Intuit should work on that. Thanks for your response.
I need to amend my return, but there is no option to amend, lock, or unlock the return. When I first efiled the return, it locked, but I had to unlock it to efile the CA LLC form, and then again to ef... See more...
I need to amend my return, but there is no option to amend, lock, or unlock the return. When I first efiled the return, it locked, but I had to unlock it to efile the CA LLC form, and then again to efile the DC UBIT form. The DC UBIT form was rejected, so I need to amend it. But when I try to follow the instructions, there is no "amend" option in the pulldown.
I guess that's one of my questions too. Do I even need to enter it? It's looking like I don't need to. And I think in Lacerte it ended up on the 1065 on Sch K, Line 19. 
Okay, I understand mostly. But where do I enter the distributions the partnership received? In Lacerte, I put that in Box 19 in the passthrough K1 screen. There's no such screen in Proconnect. So I d... See more...
Okay, I understand mostly. But where do I enter the distributions the partnership received? In Lacerte, I put that in Box 19 in the passthrough K1 screen. There's no such screen in Proconnect. So I don't know where to enter it.
I'm preparing a partnership return and I need to enter the passthrough K1 information because it (the partnership) received a K1 from another partnership. Line 19 is the distribution line. There are ... See more...
I'm preparing a partnership return and I need to enter the passthrough K1 information because it (the partnership) received a K1 from another partnership. Line 19 is the distribution line. There are tabs in the entry screen that divvy up the K1 lines. There is a tab that says Lines 12-19, but there is no space for Line 19 input on that tab.
Where do I input Box 19 information from Passthrough K1s? The tab says Llines 12 - 19, but that's a lie because it stops at Box 18. Where do we input data from Box 19?
Ugh. I hope the PTO people are reading this so that they can know that we need this functionality.
Oh, so the basis schedule magically appeared when I went back into the return. I'm honestly not sure what I did to make that happen. . . 
How can I print a basis schedule in PTO? I'd like it to be part of the forms that are printed with the return. Is that possible?