Graceful17's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graceful17's Posts

I am at the very end of completing an initial Partnership Return, and have two errors remaining-one for 199A and the other error for Schedule K.  I cannot figure out what I am missing.  Your advice a... See more...
I am at the very end of completing an initial Partnership Return, and have two errors remaining-one for 199A and the other error for Schedule K.  I cannot figure out what I am missing.  Your advice and wisdom will be greatly appreciated. Glyndon VanWoert    
Basically, what I need is information concerning where, on Schedule D do I enter the inherited real estate transaction.  Mostly, I see entries for sale of stock/mutual funds sales, and not for 1099-S... See more...
Basically, what I need is information concerning where, on Schedule D do I enter the inherited real estate transaction.  Mostly, I see entries for sale of stock/mutual funds sales, and not for 1099-S information,  I need specific line item entry direction.  I realize this is a basic inquiry.  However, I desire to enter the information correctly.
MY CLIENT'S SPOUSE SOLD AN INHERITED REAL ESTATE PROPERTY THAT IS NOT HER MAIN RESIDENCE.  DO YOU STILL USE FORM 8949 OR ANOTHER FORM?
How do I report a sale of inherited real estate in Pro Series Basic?  I understand that I need date acquired, date sold, etc.  I also realize that there is an exclusion amount involved.   Glyndon L... See more...
How do I report a sale of inherited real estate in Pro Series Basic?  I understand that I need date acquired, date sold, etc.  I also realize that there is an exclusion amount involved.   Glyndon L. VanWoert