Just-Lisa-Now-'s Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just-Lisa-Now-'s Posts

I had one of these, it eventually showed up in Wheres My Refund but as  Processing for weeks and weeks, client finally got a letter that told him they needed an additional 60 days to process it....to... See more...
I had one of these, it eventually showed up in Wheres My Refund but as  Processing for weeks and weeks, client finally got a letter that told him they needed an additional 60 days to process it....told him no action needed on his part....so now we wait.
What employer portion of state wages?  Theres state unemployment...what else doe the employer pay to state?
Why wasn't it rented?  Is it still a rental property?  Were they doing work to it that made them unable to rent it?  Just because they didnt have any rental income for a year doesnt mean you cant sti... See more...
Why wasn't it rented?  Is it still a rental property?  Were they doing work to it that made them unable to rent it?  Just because they didnt have any rental income for a year doesnt mean you cant still deduct depreciation...youd need to provide some facts and circumstances to know for sure.
@Zaldim  wrote: When I check in where’s my refund in California State, it says “we don’t have a record of your state return in our files”. According to my tax preparer who efiled it, return was ... See more...
@Zaldim  wrote: When I check in where’s my refund in California State, it says “we don’t have a record of your state return in our files”. According to my tax preparer who efiled it, return was received  If CA doesnt have a record of the filing, thats a problem.   Unfortunately nobody here can help with that.  Your tax preparer should be able to call the FTB Preparer Hotline and speak with someone to see why the website doesnt have a record of it. And if you tax preparer hasnt responded to you, they may have taken some time off after the 15th of April...most of us do that every year.
@IntuitBettyJo  or @IntuitAustin  can you replicate this behavior and offer any advice about this?
When you check the refund status on the FTB website, does it show its been received? Sometimes CA refunds show up within days, other times they take a months for no particular reason. 
You need to uninstall and reinstall the 1041 module to correct this issue.   You will NOT lose your clients files. Close ProSeries and use Windows Add/Remove Programs Find ProWin 2019 and click U... See more...
You need to uninstall and reinstall the 1041 module to correct this issue.   You will NOT lose your clients files. Close ProSeries and use Windows Add/Remove Programs Find ProWin 2019 and click Uninstall.   It will act like its going to uninstall the entire program, dont panic, it wont!   It will open another window that lets you choose which part to uninstall.   Find 1041 and uninstall it.    Now restart the computer, and start Proseries back up and Log in, go to Install > Download New Products and make sure that the 1041 box is checked, click Next and reinstall the 1041.
Can you please confirm which tax program you're using?  I think you may be in the wrong place.
Do they appear in the Forms in Use list but just wont print, or do they not even show up in the forms list?
I'd never tried it (I wouldnt want my client's phone number to appear on the 1040), but I checked for you and I experience the same thing as you...even with the box checked to print on the 1040, it d... See more...
I'd never tried it (I wouldnt want my client's phone number to appear on the 1040), but I checked for you and I experience the same thing as you...even with the box checked to print on the 1040, it does NOT print on the 1040.  
Scroll down down down the Sch E worksheet, past the QBI stuff
most people dont want to have to go dig up a form and hunt for line numbers....what do these lines represent?
As far as Ive heard payroll reports are still due on 4/30
I had a client that renewed a couple months ago (it expired in July 2019), it was the same number they renewed.
Payroll reports go to a different type of service center...Id make sure you get a postmark on it, even if it ends up getting returned to you.
Input a personal loan for what purpose?
Pub 463 https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p463.pdf  explains what things are deductible....but TCJA took away unreimbursed employee business expenses for federal purposes, so unless your client lvies i... See more...
Pub 463 https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p463.pdf  explains what things are deductible....but TCJA took away unreimbursed employee business expenses for federal purposes, so unless your client lvies in a state that still allows them, he's out of luck.
I had lag problems like that last Thursday, had a Windows update sitting waiting to install...once I got that all installed, everything went back to normal.
If its calling to Excel that means you have the Tax Analysis (Client Presentation) chosen to print as well....I dont print this for my clients, so Im not sure how to correct any errors involved with ... See more...
If its calling to Excel that means you have the Tax Analysis (Client Presentation) chosen to print as well....I dont print this for my clients, so Im not sure how to correct any errors involved with it, sorry. Client Presentation is on a different Print Options menu