Just-Lisa-Now-'s Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just-Lisa-Now-'s Posts

I dont see anything in the question about investments, its asking about the 1099G for state refund indicating and error and wanting the address/EIN info.   "My client does not have to report Mass... See more...
I dont see anything in the question about investments, its asking about the 1099G for state refund indicating and error and wanting the address/EIN info.   "My client does not have to report Mass. state tax refund from last year. But ProSeries generates errors for not providing Federal Tax TIN and address on the form 1099-G which my client did not receive. What should I do ?"
If they didnt itemize last year and that refund isnt income this year, just go to the Carryover Worksheet and delete the refund amount.
You'll need to call support to get those included in your Online account for download.
Lumping them all together can be problematic when one of the rentals sells.
Have you closed the program and started it back up yet?   How about trying Homebase Maintenance?
I dont think theres a way to allocate withholding to beneficiaries.  I tell them to choose NO withholding on distributions, get the full amount, then distribute to the beneficiaries so they can make ... See more...
I dont think theres a way to allocate withholding to beneficiaries.  I tell them to choose NO withholding on distributions, get the full amount, then distribute to the beneficiaries so they can make estimated payments for the income on their returns.
You could put $1 in Box 1 to trick the system into letting your EFile it.
only if she was a fulltime student, otherwise nope.
ok, if shes not a student and she made over the $4400 shes not a dependent.
Under 24 and a fulltime student, the income limit doesn't apply, so that doesn't immediately disqualify her from being a dependent child.   Is the student paying for more than 50% of her own support?... See more...
Under 24 and a fulltime student, the income limit doesn't apply, so that doesn't immediately disqualify her from being a dependent child.   Is the student paying for more than 50% of her own support?  
You could call support, see how long the wait is, if its worth your time or not for that $45 
yes, they seem to think they're our only client!
Scroll down to Page 2 of the 1099R worksheet, you'll find your rollover options.
You DO have a filing requirement if you made $19,000 in California.  CA will be expecting a tax return.
Dad will need to file a 709 gift tax return.
https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/contact-proseries-help/L4UBsl4lN_US_en_US?uid=lewyg6su Which number are you calling?
That 231k gets added to the income for cap gain 0% tax income limit....shes NOT below 40k.
Calling support is your only option here.  Nobody in this group can access your account to assist with this.
Alt +F11 you can type the client name in, you'll get their client info, tax info, and a button to open their client file.