Lyn's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lyn's Posts

what is this partying of which you speak? LOL! It's definitely confusing! In the future I will select Proseries; thank you.  
Yes, you're correct. It's Proseries even though we sign into Proconnect first. Thanks!  
I have solved by going to the shortcut on the desktop, clicking on the target file and hitting apply. I guess the network and the computer had lost each other. Sometimes I don't know why these rando... See more...
I have solved by going to the shortcut on the desktop, clicking on the target file and hitting apply. I guess the network and the computer had lost each other. Sometimes I don't know why these random things work\ to fix something (and I don't care). Thank you for your reply..
Thank you.  I had tried that already but I have solved by going to the shortcut on the desktop, clicking on the target file and hitting apply. I guess the network and the computer had lost each othe... See more...
Thank you.  I had tried that already but I have solved by going to the shortcut on the desktop, clicking on the target file and hitting apply. I guess the network and the computer had lost each other. Sometimes I don't know why these random things work\ to fix something (and I don't care). At least I know what to do if it does that strange thing again. Have a good week!
Thanks for the reply. It's actually proconnect that I'm on now; I'm not used to all the rebranding. I've also circled back around and found it's only a problem in 2019, not the other years. Happy ... See more...
Thanks for the reply. It's actually proconnect that I'm on now; I'm not used to all the rebranding. I've also circled back around and found it's only a problem in 2019, not the other years. Happy Saturday to me!
Error message: Form 1040: no forms to print No problem printing state forms. Federal forms will not print in any year of proseries. This wasn't a problem a week ago. Other computers on the networ... See more...
Error message: Form 1040: no forms to print No problem printing state forms. Federal forms will not print in any year of proseries. This wasn't a problem a week ago. Other computers on the network can pr