dsteincpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dsteincpa's Posts

This was the actual message on the screen - "Encountered Error Code:510" I'm curious as to what this means - I can't find anything in Proseries to explain.  It was a Proseries - 2023 message - not ... See more...
This was the actual message on the screen - "Encountered Error Code:510" I'm curious as to what this means - I can't find anything in Proseries to explain.  It was a Proseries - 2023 message - not anything from my computer system.    
Reviewing & getting ready to import the tax import file into a proseries individual reeturn
Does anyone know what this is?
They would not print to the printer when I used "print selected forms" - which is how I print all of the federal & other state vouchers I need.  However I was able to print them to pdf & then print t... See more...
They would not print to the printer when I used "print selected forms" - which is how I print all of the federal & other state vouchers I need.  However I was able to print them to pdf & then print those - thanks for the idea
I'm getting this message too - What do we do????
The W2-G worksheet will not accept the taxpayer's address either imported from page 1 or typed in - Can an update fix this? It says the address has foreign & domsestic address elements.  This is a l... See more...
The W2-G worksheet will not accept the taxpayer's address either imported from page 1 or typed in - Can an update fix this? It says the address has foreign & domsestic address elements.  This is a long time client & I have not typed in any new addresses.
Sch E is not printing a hard copy of all 6 properties.  I can't get the 2nd page of Sch E -page 1 to print correctly - The toals are correct on the first page.  I see the 2nd page in the computer
1-800-434-6818 I called & read the tech guy this message below- "We called PS, they were able to help by walking the admin computer through using the PS Tool Hub & going to Program Problems.  Hope ... See more...
1-800-434-6818 I called & read the tech guy this message below- "We called PS, they were able to help by walking the admin computer through using the PS Tool Hub & going to Program Problems.  Hope that helps.  We are up and running now.  " (The update messed up a microsoft.net file so it had to be repaired)
I called & read the tech guy this message - took 2 hours but got it done "We called PS, they were able to help by walking the admin computer through using the PS Tool Hub & going to Program Problems... See more...
I called & read the tech guy this message - took 2 hours but got it done "We called PS, they were able to help by walking the admin computer through using the PS Tool Hub & going to Program Problems.  Hope that helps.  We are up and running now.  " The update messed up a microsoft.net file so it had to be repaired    
This absolutely DOESN'T work - my IT guy deleted the files & still can't get into 2022
Yes, nothing is working now - lots of weird errors -
Also - is not letting me into my electronic preparer info or Firm Info under options
I can only get into 1 computer not my other 3
Yes & updating & all 4 computers are out
 Just got this error today after updating - Now I can't get into program
I just purchased docusign signature, charge is on cc but it won't show in dash board.  The first time I purchased 3 & only 1 showed.  2nd time I purchased 1 and it charged for 2 as each a separate ch... See more...
I just purchased docusign signature, charge is on cc but it won't show in dash board.  The first time I purchased 3 & only 1 showed.  2nd time I purchased 1 and it charged for 2 as each a separate charge - but only showed 1 on dash board.  I still need the 3rd & I purchased 1 and none show.
You don't need to school me - I'm posting so Proseries gets the message- Thx!
No problem using when there are no errors - HOWEVER - why should I go through the extra steps because Proseries should have fixed this error months ago
And another issue with this MD problem - You can't use Docusign for the MD tax return!!