zandw619's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zandw619's Posts

I have a similar issue. After each estimated payment is accepted the system permits you to electronically file the next one. My question is whether only the estimate tax form is efiled and if the pay... See more...
I have a similar issue. After each estimated payment is accepted the system permits you to electronically file the next one. My question is whether only the estimate tax form is efiled and if the payment needs to be by check?  The Federal estimate makes it clear, but I am not sure about the NJ.
have you had success? my client's 6/15 payment still hasn't been charged to the account!
When arranging to pay quarterly estimates electronically, I entred all four amounts and dates. When I tried to file the return and estimates electronically it only accepted the first quarterly paymen... See more...
When arranging to pay quarterly estimates electronically, I entred all four amounts and dates. When I tried to file the return and estimates electronically it only accepted the first quarterly payment.  What about the other 3 payments?
I agree with your payment dates, but in Proseries I cannot enter those dates.
How can I set up a payment date of 7/15/2020 for a 1040? the system will not let me use a date later than 4/15/2020!
With respect to the Treasury tax payment extensions how and when are you advising clients to pay their April and June 2020 tax estimates?
  anybody hear about payment dates for April and June estimates?  
Same for me
i uninstalled it and I tried to install it again tonight (1/16) and got the same message again. Anybody have a solution?
I installed it today and after closing the program when I tried to open it later I got the above messege!  I let it go and it took almost an hour.
seemed to be a program issue, no longer a problem.
I have downloaded it before and had no problem opening it.  Today I can't seem to open it.