zandw619's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zandw619's Posts

Can I prorate the amounts based on move date, or must I split each in the dividend notice received?
Thanks, we all need this from time to time.
How do I find the TIN for a state tax refund where the state did not furnish a form? The system is requiring the information!
I was able to file one. You need to get to it through HomeBase. Highlight the return and click on  E-File. Then click on electronic filing and ask to convert and transmit returns. It worked for me.
Is it possible the system has not been set up to accept fling yet?
Can I file the return with no payment electronically?
I'm not sure what else needs to be done, but when I followed all the advice above it worked for me!
It is listed as FBAR return type, but I see no pending column. I vaguely remember last year there were specific instructions as to how to file it and it was  much later than early February.
Yes to all you mentioned, but how do I get to File the Form?. Is  it from the EF center?
When I click on file electronically only the Federal comes up to file the FBAR is not shown at all.
The system is not allowing me to Efile it! possibly not ready yet?.
But since the IRS doesn’t get the 8879 how would they know the date? The Intuit system accepted the return!
IND-689-01 The tax year of the "primarySignatureDt" in the Return Header must be equal to the processing year. This return was rejected due to incorrect signature date. The taxpayer's signature date ... See more...
IND-689-01 The tax year of the "primarySignatureDt" in the Return Header must be equal to the processing year. This return was rejected due to incorrect signature date. The taxpayer's signature date must be in the current processing year. 
I have spoken to Intuit help desk and they say it is a system issue. . 
When I transferred the 2020 returns the only return on the list of EF clients was the amended return. It shows the amended return was accepted by the IRS.and the original 1040 was not showing up.
I filed several of these kinds of returns but when opening he 2021 tax files they are not showing.
All 3  columns are filled in and I did not made any changes to the return before opening and activating the 1040X.
I get an error message that column c needs to match the amended return, but that amended return has not been filed yet.