DBS's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBS's Posts

UPDATE: I purchased a new computer where ProSeries worked fine.  I then migrated my old info.  Big mistake.  However, now I get a message: Pro Series Access Rights requires an important file that is... See more...
UPDATE: I purchased a new computer where ProSeries worked fine.  I then migrated my old info.  Big mistake.  However, now I get a message: Pro Series Access Rights requires an important file that is missing, corrupt, or has been modified. Please contact ProSeries Technical Support at..."
Until about 2 weeks ago, ProSeries 2020 was working pretty well. It crashed on occasion as I input data, but I could start it again and it worked fine. One day I tried to open it and Windows informed... See more...
Until about 2 weeks ago, ProSeries 2020 was working pretty well. It crashed on occasion as I input data, but I could start it again and it worked fine. One day I tried to open it and Windows informed me that the shortcut I was using no longer had a program attached to it. I redownloaded the installer and attempted to install the app again.  My antivirus stopped it at install.exe, so I shut off the antivirus to complete the installation. Now, however the program barely makes it past the splash page before shutting down, whether or not I am connected to the internet, whether or not I run the antivirus.  Any suggestions?    I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've repaired. I tried safe mode. I'm using Windows 10 on a BootCamp Mac. Everything s updated.  Thanks.
Hello!  I'm trying to file a client's previous year return (2017). I've been able to eenter all the info and compile it, but the program will not send the return.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Pr... See more...
Hello!  I'm trying to file a client's previous year return (2017). I've been able to eenter all the info and compile it, but the program will not send the return.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Proseries 17. It appears to be fully updated.  Any other suggestions?
I eventually had to do a full download and reinstall of the program.  What a bummer!
None of these have worked for me.  
None of this has worked.  
That didn't solve it either and now my whole computer is having a forever update.  Pure panic.  Hope it starts going faster soon.  And I hope this crazy update solves it.  😞  
Any other suggestions?  The repair was quick and they still are not going out. 😞
Help, my software is not transmitting because it says the software is not current, but it won't update anymore.  HELP.
I've been trying for months. I uninstalled and reinstalled proseries. I was on the phone with tech support for hours. I cannot figure out how to let e-signature talk to proseries. Even after I've pai... See more...
I've been trying for months. I uninstalled and reinstalled proseries. I was on the phone with tech support for hours. I cannot figure out how to let e-signature talk to proseries. Even after I've paid, I only get the sales pitch splash page or an empty dashboard. I would love to get my money's worth. Help.
So, I filed a 2018 return for a client with a 9465 attached for a payment plan.  The return was rejected with an error that the IRS no longer accepts this attachment electronically for past year retu... See more...
So, I filed a 2018 return for a client with a 9465 attached for a payment plan.  The return was rejected with an error that the IRS no longer accepts this attachment electronically for past year returns.  I removed the attachment and tried to refile.  Still rejected.  Is there any electronic recourse, or do I have to file on paper? Thanks!