DBS's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBS's Posts

I eventually had to do a full download and reinstall of the program.  What a bummer!
None of these have worked for me.  
None of this has worked.  
That didn't solve it either and now my whole computer is having a forever update.  Pure panic.  Hope it starts going faster soon.  And I hope this crazy update solves it.  😞  
Any other suggestions?  The repair was quick and they still are not going out. 😞
Help, my software is not transmitting because it says the software is not current, but it won't update anymore.  HELP.
I've been trying for months. I uninstalled and reinstalled proseries. I was on the phone with tech support for hours. I cannot figure out how to let e-signature talk to proseries. Even after I've pai... See more...
I've been trying for months. I uninstalled and reinstalled proseries. I was on the phone with tech support for hours. I cannot figure out how to let e-signature talk to proseries. Even after I've paid, I only get the sales pitch splash page or an empty dashboard. I would love to get my money's worth. Help.
So, I filed a 2018 return for a client with a 9465 attached for a payment plan.  The return was rejected with an error that the IRS no longer accepts this attachment electronically for past year retu... See more...
So, I filed a 2018 return for a client with a 9465 attached for a payment plan.  The return was rejected with an error that the IRS no longer accepts this attachment electronically for past year returns.  I removed the attachment and tried to refile.  Still rejected.  Is there any electronic recourse, or do I have to file on paper? Thanks!