deb24's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deb24's Posts

Thanks, Lisa.  I will wait for the issue to be fixed. 
CA Form 540 Line 65 is $3,323   Line 78 is $12,493  Line 91 is $110.  Payments balance on Line 93 is $12,383.  Line 97 (overpaid tax) is correct at $9,060.  However, Line 115 (Refund) shows $8,950,... See more...
CA Form 540 Line 65 is $3,323   Line 78 is $12,493  Line 91 is $110.  Payments balance on Line 93 is $12,383.  Line 97 (overpaid tax) is correct at $9,060.  However, Line 115 (Refund) shows $8,950, a difference of $110, which is the the use tax amount. How do I fix this?  
I was incorrect when I said I got a second "screen". I have only one monitor. If I hover over the "19" , it does show there is a second window, but I cannot see what is on that window. Thanks for th... See more...
I was incorrect when I said I got a second "screen". I have only one monitor. If I hover over the "19" , it does show there is a second window, but I cannot see what is on that window. Thanks for the try at answering my unclear question!  
Thanks for the information about Help showing up as a second screen. I found that, but it is just a blue screen (with lines around it) and no text shows.  Any clue on how to get the text to show up? ... See more...
Thanks for the information about Help showing up as a second screen. I found that, but it is just a blue screen (with lines around it) and no text shows.  Any clue on how to get the text to show up?    
I can not see the Help Center on a new monitor  (34" curved screen). Is there a way to make it show up? Changed resolution to 1920x1080 did not help.
Not in pending.  I tried calling ProConnect.  After waiting 2 hours on hold, I finally got through, but the representative was unable to fix the issue. Then the call got disconnected form their end. ... See more...
Not in pending.  I tried calling ProConnect.  After waiting 2 hours on hold, I finally got through, but the representative was unable to fix the issue. Then the call got disconnected form their end. I called back, but got the "We're closed message". I tried the e-file update acknowledgements, but nothing showed up.  Thanks for the suggestion.  
I e-filed 7 returns and received the message "Return Received by Intuit".  Then my computer crashed.  On re-boot, all files are now shown as "Transferred".  How can I find out is the returns were ac... See more...
I e-filed 7 returns and received the message "Return Received by Intuit".  Then my computer crashed.  On re-boot, all files are now shown as "Transferred".  How can I find out is the returns were accepted by the IRS and State of California?
Thanks. After waiting an hour on hold, Tech Support suggested saving as a PDF. The return was in the C drive and I was able to print from there.   This problem started with the update 2/25. Intuit i... See more...
Thanks. After waiting an hour on hold, Tech Support suggested saving as a PDF. The return was in the C drive and I was able to print from there.   This problem started with the update 2/25. Intuit is aware of the issue.    
After e-filing, I am not able to print the return.  The printing log says everything printed, but only the Client letter actually printed.  How do I get the returnmto print?