support1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support1's Posts

Basically client did section 475 election
Where does it go as ordinary income?   Can you tell me how to handle this?
Hi, can anyone help me on how to enter MTM disposition of stocks in a Scorp. How do we record this, so it gets treated as ordinary income in form 4797. 
why am I getting wrong format for below bridge file? <client info removed - I will look into this and reply - Jason (mod)>
Is there anyway to debug the below transfer file as I am getting invalid format when I open 2017 lacerte? <?xml version="1.0" ?>   <LSCBridgeFile>     <ImportSource>0</ImportSource>     <Module>... See more...
Is there anyway to debug the below transfer file as I am getting invalid format when I open 2017 lacerte? <?xml version="1.0" ?>   <LSCBridgeFile>     <ImportSource>0</ImportSource>     <Module>0</Module>     <Year>2017</Year>     <Series>       <SeriesNumber>100001</SeriesNumber>       <Prefix>         <PrefixNumber>0</PrefixNumber>         <Code>           <CodeNumber>30</CodeNumber>           <Suffix>0</Suffix>           <Description>CA</Description>           <Amount></Amount>         </Code>         <Code>           <CodeNumber>2</CodeNumber>           <Suffix>0</Suffix>           <Description>Sanjay</Description>           <Amount></Amount>         </Code>         <Code>           <CodeNumber>4</CodeNumber>           <Suffix>0</Suffix>           <Description>Muppaneni</Description>           <Amount></Amount>         </Code>         <Code>           <CodeNumber>6</CodeNumber>           <Suffix>0</Suffix>           <Description>xxx-xx-xxxx</Description>           <Amount></Amount>         </Code>         <Code>           <CodeNumber>8</CodeNumber>           <Suffix>0</Suffix>           <Description>Software Engineer</Description>           <Amount></Amount>         </Code>       </Prefix>     </Series>   </LSCBridgeFile>
How do I find series numbers for input screens to use with Lacerte GL Bridg? as per the sdk doc in the below link these are found in the lower left corner of the input screen, I couldn't find them in... See more...
How do I find series numbers for input screens to use with Lacerte GL Bridg? as per the sdk doc in the below link these are found in the lower left corner of the input screen, I couldn't find them in my screens. Do I need to turn on something to see them? https://accountants.intuit.com/support/tax/lacerte/pdf/lacerte-bridge-sdk.pdf